• 2018 Ohio State Scholar-Athlete
• 2018 CGA Second Team All-American Scholar-Athlete
Floor – 13.600*
Rings – 14.050*
Vault – 13.600*
Parallel Bars – 13.150*
Scores with asterisks are from 2017-2020 FIG Code of Points
As A Freshman (2018)
• Opened his Buckeye career with a 13.750 on rings, good for 13th at the Rocky Mountain Open, as well as a 13.550 on vault and 13.150 on parallel bars.
• Competed on floor (12.250), rings (12.100), vault (13.600) and parallel bars (12.350) against Nebraska.
• Finished fourth on rings with a score of 14.050 vs. Penn State; also registered a floor score of 13.600, vault score of 12.850 and parallel bars score of 12.000.
• Took fourth on rings with a readout of 13.400 at the Arnold Challenge.
• Posted a rings score of 12.550 in win vs. No. 2 Stanford.
• Placed ninth on rings with a score of 13.050 against No. 1 Oklahoma.
Prior to Ohio State
• Trained at Buffalo Grove Gymnastics with Coach John Karmecy and Leo Krivitsky for 10 years.
• Four-time USA Gymnastics Academic All-American.
• Two-time Region 5 Elite team member.
• 2017 Region 5 all-around champion.
• Son of Mark and Sue Seltzer.
• Brother to Matthew.
• Majoring in computer science and engineering.
• Greatest sports thrill includes competing in front of a huge crowd and hitting a great set.
• Most memorable moment in his athletic career was winning regionals his senior year of high school.