• CSCAA First Team All-American (Platform – 19)
• Academic All-Big Ten (19)
• Ohio State Scholar-Athlete (18, 19)
As A Sophomore (2018-19)
• Earned CSCAA First Team All-America status with a seventh-place finish on the platform at the NCAA Championships, turning in a score of 368.95.
• Also competed on the 3-Meter board at the NCAA Championships.
• At the NCAA Zone C Diving Championships, placed seventh on 3-Meter (713.85) and 11th on platform (642.15).
• Led the way for Ohio State on the 3-Meter board at the Big Ten Championships, registering a score of 406.40 in the final for sixth overall; also finished 11th on 1-Meter (355.00) and 13th on Platform (366.20).
• Won the Platform event against Pitt, finishing with a score of 524.60 for the No. 1 score in the nation during the 2018-19 season.
• Earned seven Top Three finishes throughout the season across all three boards.
As A Freshman (2017-18)
• Qualified for the NCAA Zone C Diving Championships, competing on all three boards; placed 14th on platform (608.75).
• Placed 11th in the 3-meter final (414.90) and 14th in the platform final (390.30) at the Big Ten Championships.
• Majoring in biomedical engineering.