- CSCAA First Team All-American
- Platform (2019, 2020)
- 1-Meter (2020)
- 3-Meter (2020)
- CSCAA Honorable Mention All-American
- 1-Meter (2021)
- Big Ten Distinguished Scholar (2020, 2021)
- CSCAA First Team Scholar All-American (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Academic All-Big Ten (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Ohio State Scholar-Athlete (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Big Ten Diver of the Week (1/22/20)
- Big Ten co-Diver of the Championship (2021)
- 3-Meter Big Ten Champion (2021)
- Won the 3-meter (426.38) and 1-meter (394.13) dive vs. Penn State (1/16)
- Helped Ohio State outscore every other team at the diving-only Big Ten Championships, winning the 3-meter title (435.35) and finishing fourth and eighth in the 1-meter and platform diving, respectively
- Qualified for the U.S. Olympic Diving Trials in the 3-meter
- Won three competitions on the year
- Took first in the 1-meter dive vs. Denison (370.65)
- Was named Big Ten Diver of the Week after winning the 3-meter dive vs. Michigan with a score of 400.00
- Won the 1-meter dive at the Shamrock Invitational (354.00)
- Finished second in the B final of the 1-meter dive at the Big Ten Championship with a score of 326.80
- Posted a pair of NCAA A qualifying scores in the 3-meter (387.20) and the platform (387.05) to finish fourth and fifth, respectively
- Earned CSCAA First Team All-America status with a seventh-place finish on the platform at the NCAA Championships, turning in a score of 368.95.
- Also competed on the 3-Meter board at the NCAA Championships.
- At the NCAA Zone C Diving Championships, placed seventh on 3-Meter (713.85) and 11th on platform (642.15).
- Led the way for Ohio State on the 3-Meter board at the Big Ten Championships, registering a score of 406.40 in the final for sixth overall; also finished 11th on 1-Meter (355.00) and 13th on Platform (366.20).
- Won the Platform event against Pitt, finishing with a score of 524.60 for the No. 1 score in the nation during the 2018-19 season.
- Earned seven Top Three finishes throughout the season across all three boards.
- Qualified for the NCAA Zone C Diving Championships, competing on all three boards; placed 14th on platform (608.75).
- Placed 11th in the 3-meter final (414.90) and 14th in the platform final (390.30) at the Big Ten Championships.
- Data Analytics with a specialialization in Data Visualization