- 2019 OSU Scholar-Athlete
Floor – 14.600*
Parallel Bars – 14.600*
High Bar – 14.000*
Scores with asterisks are from 2017-2020 FIG Code of Points
As A Freshman (2019)
- Opened his Buckeye career on the high bar (13.200) at the Rocky Mountain Open.
- Competed on the floor, parallel bars and the high bar at No. 1 Oklahoma.
- Notched a personal best on the parallel bars (14.600) and the high bar (14.000) while also competing on the floor against No. 6 Penn State at the Arnold Challenge.
- Tallied a then career best on the floor (14.400) while also competing on the parallel bars (12.950) and the high bar (12.400) in a tri-meet against No. 6 Minnesota and No. 8 Nebraska.
- Competed on the floor (13.950), parallel bars (12.550) and high bar (12.800) at No. 9 Iowa.
- Helped the Buckeyes get a win over No. 4 Illinois with performances on the floor (13.600), parallel bars (13.000) and high bar (12.450).
- Competed on the floor (13.400), parallel bars (12.650) and the high bar (13.050) at the Big Ten Team Finals.
- Tallied his career best on the floor (14.600) in the NCAA Qualifier, securing a spot in the NCAA Individual Championships.
- Scored a 14.233 on the floor in the NCAA Championships.
Prior to Ohio State
- Trained with Taiso Gymnastics Club.
- Went to Holy Cross High School in Saskatoon.
- Finished 2nd in the all-around at the Canadian Championships in 2016, and 3rd in the all-around at Elite Canada, also in 2016.
- Son of Janice and Don Tyndall.
- His two brothers, Wyatt and Mitch, both competed for Big Ten gymnastics teams with Wyatt at Penn State and Mitch at Nebraska.
- Majoring in education and human ecology.
- Plans on attending medical school after graduation.