Notable: USTFCCCA First Team All-American | USTFCCCA Second Team All-American | Big Ten indoor 4x400m relay champion | All-Big Ten selection
Personal Records: 60m – 7.13 | 100m – 11.14 | 200m – 21.61 | 300m – 35.65 | 400m – 48.15
AS A SENIOR (2017-18)
• Member of the ninth-place 4x400m relay team with a time of 3:10.95 and posted a 400 time of 48.99 at the Big Ten Championships.
• Registered a 400m time of 50.13 at the Jesse Owens Classic.
• Ran a career-best 200 time of 21.61; also a member of the third-place 4x200m relay team with an overall time of 1:25.30 at the Tennessee Relays.
• Helped the 4x400m relay team to a fourth-place finish (3:15.79) and clocked a 200 time of 21.90 and a 400 time of 49.64 at the Jim Click Shootout.
• Finished third in the 400 with a time of 50.36 and fifth in the 200 with a time of 22.37 at the Buckeye Tune-Up.
• Member of the seventh-place 4x400m relay team with a time of 3:15.43; also ran a 22.21 200 time and a 49.89 400 time at the Music City Challenge.
• Ran on the seventh-place 4x400m relay team, clocking in at 3:16.18 at the Meyo Invitational.
• Finished in sixth as part of the 4x400m relay team (3:18.61); also posted a 60 time of 7.18 and a 400 time of 50.61 at the Columbia Challenge.
• Scored points for the Buckeyes with a second-place finish in the 4x400m relay (3:10.44) and an eighth-place finish in the 400 (49.43) at the Simmons-Harvey Quad.
• Recorded a career-best 60 time of 7.13 at the Kentucky Invitational; also finished fifth on the 4x400m relay team with a time of 3:17.45.
• Won the 4x400m relay with a time of 3:22.71; ran a career-best 300 with a time of 35.65 at the Buckeye Invitational.
AS A JUNIOR (2016-17)
• Did not compete.
AS A SOPHOMORE (2015-16)
• Earned First Team All-America honors on the 4x400m relay team (3:06.27/seventh place) at the NCAA Championships.
• Clocked personal best of 21.64 in the 200m dash at the Seminole Invitational.
• Member of 4x100m relay that placed seventh at Big Ten Championships with a time of 40.60.
• Ran a season-best 48.35 in the 400m dash at the LSU Battle on the Bayou to finish 13th.
• Helped 4x400m relay team achieve a season-best time of 3:05.11 at the NCAA East Preliminaries.
• Member of the 4x100m (40.51) and 4x400m (3:15.59) that earned silvers at the Power Conference Cardinal and Gold.
• Helped 4x400m relay team take first place at the Alabama Relays with a time of 3:08.69.
• Named Second Team All-American in the 4x400m relay (11th place) with a time of 3:09.05.
• Ran third leg in the fastest 4x400m relay ever run at the Big Ten Championships to help Ohio State take gold with a time of 3:06.38; that time ranks third fastest in program history.
• Ran a season best of 21.70 in the 200m dash at the Big Ten’s.
• Helped 4x400m relay team take first at Spire NCAA Track and Field Invitational (3:08.26) and Kentucky Invitational (3:11.91).
• Finished fourth in the 60m dash at the Ohio State Opener.
• Helped distance medley relay team earn bronze at the Kentucky Invitational with a time of 10:05.04.
• Took silver in the 400m dash at the Ohio State Invitational.
• Placed eighth in the 200m dash with a time of 21.77 at the Spire NCAA Track and Field Invitational.
AS A FRESHMAN (2014-15)
• Finished fifth with the 4×100-meter relay team at the Big Ten championships.
• Competed as an individual in the 200-meter dash.
• Jesse Owens Classic champion in the 4×100-meter relay (40.21).
• First place in the 4×100 relay at the All-Ohio championships.
• Competed in three events at the Stanford Invitational.
• Runner-up in the 4×1 and fourth in both the 100-meter and 200-meter dashes at the FSU Relays.
• Competed at three meets for the Buckeyes.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• Fifth place in the 200-meter dash at the 2013 Mississippi 3A State Championships.
• Fifth place in the 200-meter dash at the 2012 Mississippi 5A State Championships; eighth in the 100m dash.