- OSU Scholar-Athlete (2016, 2017, 2018)
- Academic All-Big Ten (2017, 2018)
AS A JUNIOR (2018)
- Competed in every meet, primarily on vault and floor exercise.
- Notched a career-high 9.900 on floor exercise in the home opener against Minnesota and Illinois State.
- Scored a career-high 9.825 on vault versus Penn State.
- Earned a second-place finish on vault (9.775) against Western Michigan.
- Matched her career mark on vault with a 9.825 to come in third at Kentucky.
AS A SOPHOMORE (2017)
- Competed in seven meets in her sophomore campaign, all on floor exercise.
- Tied for the team high with a career-best 9.825 on the even in a quad meet against Michigan, Washington and Kent State.
AS A FRESHMAN (2016)
- Competed in six meets.
- Posted a season-high 9.750 on floor exercise at Iowa.
- Tied the 9.750 on floor exercise in tri-meet at Rutgers with Yale.
- Earned a season-best 9.725 on balance beam at Boise State.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
- Competed in the all-around while training at SOGA.
- Finished third in the all-around in addition to third-place finishes on vault and beam at the 2015 NIT qualifier.
- Vault state champion in 2015.
- Also lettered two years in volleyball at River Valley.
- Daughter of Jared and Jennifer McClelland.
- Has a younger brother, Justin.