- Big Ten champion on vault (2018)
- First Team All-Big Ten (2019)
- Second Team All-Big Ten (2016, 2018)
- All-Big Ten Championship Team (2018)
- OSU Scholar-Athlete (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Academic All-Big Ten (2017, 2018, 2019)
AS A SENIOR (2019)
- Team Captain
- Competed in 10 meets in the all-around before suffering a season-ending injury
- Won 13 event titles throughout the season
- Won the all-around with a career-high score of 39.500 vs. West Virginia and Temple, registering career-bests on beam (9.925) and floor (9.950) for first-place finishes on each
- Finished second in the all-around with a score of 39.025 and tied for third on bars with a score of 9.800 vs. Bowling Green
- Claimed a win on floor at the Big Five Meet, registering a score of 9.925
- Earned an all-around win against Nebraska, posting a score of 39.200
- Tied for second on vault, scoring a 9.825 at Maryland
- Second in the all-around against Iowa (38.650), tying for second on floor (9.875) and third on vault (9.775)
- Placed first on beam with a score of 9.875 and tied for first on floor with a score of 9.900 at Michigan State
- Won the vault (9.850) and tied for first on beam (9.850) and floor (9.875) at Penn State
- Claimed first career win in the all-around with a 39.200 at NC State, also winning the vault (9.825) and floor (9.875)
- Opened the season with a third-place finish with an all-around score of 39.000 vs. Georgia
AS A JUNIOR (2018)
- Competed in every meet on vault, balance beam and floor exercise
- Tallied 15 finishes on the podium.
- Tied for third on balance beam with a 9.800 at UCLA.
- Scored a career and team-high 9.950 on floor exercise to tie for first place against Minnesota and Illinois State.
- Won the floor title with a 9.875 and placed second on balance beam with a 9.825 in a quad meet at Rutgers.
- Tied for first on floor exercise (9.875), second on vault (9.850) and third on balance beam (9.800) against Penn State.
- Tied for second on vault (9.775) and floor exercise (9.900) versus Western Michigan.
- Finished third on balance beam with a score of 9.900 at Kentucky.
- Claimed the floor title with a 9.925, tied for first on balance beam on a career and team-high 9.925 and tied for third on vault with a 9.875 against N.C. State and Central Michigan.
- Tied for first place with a career-high 9.900 on vault at the Big Ten Championships.
- Matched her career-high 9.900 on vault at the NCAA Columbus Regional to tie for first place and qualify for the NCAA Championships.
AS A SOPHOMORE (2017)
- Competed in every meet, primarily on vault, balance beam and floor exercise.
- Posted career-best 9.875 to tie for third on vault and a career-high 9.825 to tie for third on balance beam at Minnesota.
- Tied for second with a 9.825 on vault and tied for third with a 9.750 on balance beam at Pittsburgh.
- Tied for third with a 9.825 on vault in quad meet against Michigan, Washington and Kent State.
- Tied for second on vault with a 9.775 against Iowa.
- Tied for second on vault with a 9.825 against Rutgers and tied for third on vault with a 9.775 at Penn State.
- Tied for the event title with a 9.850 on vault at the Big Ten Five-Team meet.
AS A FRESHMAN (2016)
- Competed in 11 meets as a freshman.
- Posted a team-high 9.875 vault score four different times.
- Won or tied for the vault title three times.
- Tied for first with a 9.850 on vault at Iowa.
- Placed first with a 9.875 on vault against Minnesota.
- Earned a first-place finish with a 9.875 on vault in tri-meet at Rutgers with Yale.
- Finished second with a 9.875 on vault in tri-meet against Eastern Michigan and Pittsburgh.
- Won the vault title with a 9.875 in tri-meet at West Virginia with Bowling Green.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
- Trained at World Class Gymnastics for the last three years.
- Finished fifth at 2015 Nationals and posted a 9.95 on vault at the 2015 WOGA Classic.
- Finished fifth in the all-around at the 2014 regional championships and was the 2014 Virginia state champion on floor exercise.
- 2013 Eastern National floor exercise and all-around champion.
- Level 9 regional vault, bars, beam and all-around champion in 2013.
- Competed two years in gymnastics at Western Branch High School and was named a state champion both seasons.
- Daughter of Paul Stone and Donna Drew.
- Has two older siblings, Kasey and Brock.