- CSCAA All-American
- 1-Meter (2020)
- 3-Meter (2020, 2021)
- Platform (2020, 2021)
- Big Ten Distinguished Scholar (2020)
- Academic All-Big Ten (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022)
- Ohio State Scholar-Athlete (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022)
- CSCAA First Team Scholar All-American (2018, 2019, 2020)
- Big Ten Sportsmanship Award (2020)
- Second Team All-Big Ten (2021)
- Qualified for the NCAA Championship meet on the 3m board
- Scored on all three boards for the Buckeyes at the Big Ten Championship meet, earning an A Final finish on the platform
- Competed in six regular season meets for the Buckeyes
- Won the 3-meter dive against Purdue with a score of 329.55
- Took third in the 3-meter dive at the Big Ten Championships to compete the Buckeye sweep of the podium
- Earned All-America honors with seventh and fifth place finishes in the 3-meter and platform dives at the NCAA Championships
- Had a total of five victories on the year
- Won the 1-meter dive vs. Penn State and Virginia Tech
- Totaled a season-best 409.80 to win on the 3-meter board vs. Denison
- Won the platform dive at the OSU Fall Invite with a score of 397.40
- Followed that with a win on platform vs. Kentucky and a 3-meter win at the Shamrock Invitational with a solid score of 402.10
- Had a good performance at the Big Ten Championships, finishing fourth with an NCAA A qualifying score of 416.95 on the platform, sixth overall on the 1-meter board (335.95) and third in the B final of the 3-meter board (333.35)
- Competed at the NCAA Championships on all three boards, finishing 32nd on both Platform (279.45) and 3-Meter (305.85).
- Finished third on Platform at the NCAA Zone C Diving Championships, turning in a score of 722.30; also finished eighth on 1-Meter (685.55) and 11th on 3-Meter (694.10).
- Claimed fifth placed on 3-Meter at the Big Ten Championships, registering a team-best score of 429.40, and finished 10th on Platform with a score of 386.80.
- Represented Ohio State at the ACC/Big Ten Challenge on Platform with a score of 313.40 for 11th overall.
- Placed in the Top Three six times over the season at five different meets.
- Led the team on 3-Meter with a score of 429.40, good for fifth in the Big Ten
- NCAA Qualifier on platform
- Placed 11th on platform with a score of 654.10 at the NCAA Zone C qualifier to advance to the NCAA Championships
- Finished 12th on three-meter (413.35), 13th on platform (404.35) and 15th on one-meter (343.85) at the Big Ten Championships
- Claimed first on three-meter vs. Alabama
- Placed in the Top Five at eight meets during the season