• Academic All-Big Ten (19)
• Ohio State Scholar-Athlete (18, 19)
• CSCAA First Team Scholar All-American (18)
As A Sophomore (2018-19)
• Competed at the NCAA Championships on all three boards, finishing 32nd on both Platform (279.45) and 3-Meter (305.85).
• Finished third on Platform at the NCAA Zone C Diving Championships, turning in a score of 722.30; also finished eighth on 1-Meter (685.55) and 11th on 3-Meter (694.10).
• Claimed fifth placed on 3-Meter at the Big Ten Championships, registering a team-best score of 429.40, and finished 10th on Platform with a score of 386.80.
• Represented Ohio State at the ACC/Big Ten Challenge on Platform with a score of 313.40 for 11th overall.
• Placed in the Top Three six times over the season at five different meets.
• Led the team on 3-Meter with a score of 429.40, good for fifth in the Big Ten.
As A Freshman (2017-18)
• NCAA Qualifier on platform.
• Placed 11th on platform with a score of 654.10 at the NCAA Zone C qualifier to advance to the NCAA Championships.
• Finished 12th on three-meter (413.35), 13th on platform (404.35) and 15th on one-meter (343.85) at the Big Ten Championships.
• Claimed first on three-meter vs. Alabama.
• Placed in the Top Five at eight meets during the season.