Prior to Ohio State
- Volunteer coach and fencer for Chesapeake Fencing Club (2010-present).
- Son of Dana and Ray Gordon and has a sister Rachel.
- Wants to pursue a career in Aerospace Engineering with a military contracting company such as Lockheed Martin.
- Enjoys singing, dancing, listening to music, playing tennis, watching sports, reading, playing card games, and spending time with his family.
- Greatest sports thrill: “My greatest sports thrill occurred during my first meet for OSU, the OSU Duals. I fenced as a substitute in a match against Cleveland State University and had a decisive win for the Men’s Foil Squad. Everyone on the team was cheering me on and supporting me the entire match, which made the moment so surreal and special.”