Ohio State Overview
• In his first three seasons, Myers has 111 points in 29 career games (63 goals, 48 assists)
• Led the Buckeyes in assists as both a freshman and sophomore and was the top goal-scorer as a junior
• Is majoring in business and is an OSU Scholar-Athlete and Academic All-Big Ten honoree
2021 (Junior Season)
• Was a first team All-Big Ten honoree after finishing third in the conference in goals per game (3.09) and fourth in points per game (4.09)
• His 34 total goals were the most on the team and the sixth most of any player in the conference
• Scored multiple goals in all 11 games, including a season-best four tallies three different times: vs. Maryland (3/20), at Rutgers (4/3) and vs. Penn State (4/24)
• His season-high six-point performance against the Terrapins on March 20 included four goals and two assists
• Had three multi-assist games: at Penn State (3/6), vs. Maryland (3/20) and vs. Johns Hopkins (4/10)
2020 (Sophomore Season)
• Ranked second in the Big Ten and 15th nationally in assists per game (2.43)
• Seventh in the Big Ten in points per game (4.14)
• Had multiple points in six of seven games before COVID-19 cancelled the remainder of the season
• Career-high nine points (4G, 5A) in the season-opener against Detroit Mercy
• Scored four goals and added four assists to earn Big Ten Offensive Player of the Week honors in a 15-11 win over Bucknell
• Notched at least one assists in all seven games of the season
2019 (Freshman Season)
• Started all 11 games that he played in and tied for the team lead with 37 points.
• Dished out a team-high 20 assists, the most by a freshman since Logan Schuss (25) in 2010.
• Scored seven goals and added an assist in a 16-13 win over Bucknell (2/23) to earn Big Ten Freshman of the Week honors.
• Multiple assists in seven of 11 games.
• Was second among freshmen in the Big Ten in points per game (3.36) and assists per game (1.82).
• Had 16 points in his first three games and opened the season with back to back three-assist outings in wins over Boston University and Massachusetts.
• Had three goals and three assists in a 14-8 win over Hofstra.
• Finished fourth overall in the Big Ten in assists per game.
More on Jack
• U.S. Lacrosse and Under Armour All-American.
• Played in the Under Armour All-America Game.
• Two-time team captain for head coach Casey O’Neil.
• 162 goals and 124 assists for 286 points to become D.C.’s all-time points leader.
• School record holder in career goals, assists and points.
• Helped Gonzaga win three WCAC titles in four years.
• WCAC Player of the Year in 2018.
• Is the son of Barbara Ann and Greg Myers.
• Has four siblings.
• Oldest brother, Pat, played lacrosse at Boston University while another, Teddy, played at Trinity College.
• Sister, Mary Kate, plays at Sewanee.
• Has a cousin, Avery, who plays at Michigan.