Notable: two-time Ohio State Scholar-Athlete | two-time Academic All-Big Ten
Personal Records: 5k – 17:08.3 | 6k – 20:47.1| 8k – 21:09.3
AS A JUNIOR (2017)
• Placed 10th in the 5k at the Indiana University Open with a time of 18:01.2.
• Finished 24th at the Commodore Classic with a time of 18:04.8.
• Clocked a career-best 5k time of 17:20.4 at the Joe Piane Notre Dame Invitational.
• Registered a 6k time of 20:49.8 at the adidas DI Pre-Nationals.
• Placed 24th at the Big Ten Championships with a time of 21:00.1.
• Took 30th at the NCAA Great Lakes regional with a time of 21:14.3.
AS A SOPHOMORE (2016)
• Scored at all six meets she competed in for the Buckeyes.
• Placed second at the Queen City Invite with a 6k time of 21:04.8 to help Ohio State win team title.
• Dashed to a 15th-place finish at the Big Ten Championships with a 6k time of 21:33.0.
• Placed 33rd at the NCAA Great Lakes Regional with a personal best 6k time of 20:52.9.
• Top Buckeye finisher and placed 20th at the Roy Griak Invitational with a 6k readout of 22:21.0.
• Clocked a personal-best 5k time of 17:30.1 at the Commodore Classic to place 15th.
• Competed at Pre Nationals.
AS A FRESHMAN (2015)
• Finished 80th overall at the Great Lakes regional.
• Used a personal-best 6k time of 21:23.5 to place 50th in her debut at the Big Ten Championships.
• Led Ohio State at the All-Ohio championships with a seventh-place time of 21:46.2.
• Sixth place at the season-opening Flyer 5k.
• 44th in the Open Race at the adidas Invitational.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• Placed fifth overall at the 2014 OHSAA DI State Cross Country Championship; finished 87th in 2013 at Worthington Kilbourne.
• Third place at the 2014 Mid-East Cross Country Championship.
• Competed at the 2014 Foot Locker Midwest Cross Country regional.
• 2015 OCC Capital Division champion in the 3200-meter run.