As A Sophomore (2018-19)
• Finished fourth in the 100 Breast at the Ohio State Winter Invitational, posting a season-best time of 56.04 in the preliminary; also took fourth in the 200 IM with a time of 1:56.61.
• Recorded season-bests in the 200 Breast (2:05.36) and the 200 IM (1:53.17) at the Shamrock Invitational.
• Took eighth in the 200 IM with a time of 1:58.14 to open the season against Alabama.
As A Freshman (2017-18)
• Took seventh in the 100 Breast (55.43) and eighth in the 200 Breast (2:02.39) finals at the Ohio State Winter Invite, both personal bests.
• Competed in the 200 Breast, 200 Breast and 200 IM at the Shamrock Invitational.
• Won the 200 IM (1:58.03) and placed third in the 100 Breast (59.07) vs. Akron and Denison.
• Made Buckeye debut vs. Kenyon, finishing first in the 100 Breast with a time of 59.63 and second in the 200 IM with a readout of 1:59.22.
Carroll High School
• Swam for four years under the direction of Matt Normile.
• Member of the Dayton Raiders swim club.
• NSCA Junior National Champion.
• OHSAA State runner-up in the 100 freestyle.
• Three-time USA Scholastic All-American.
• Sixteen-time GCL champion.
• Four-time GCL team champion.
• Captain of the Carroll High School swim team as a senior.
• Son of Frances and Douglas Harry.
• Has one sister (Rosie).
• Majoring in aviation.
• Chose Ohio State because of its unparalleled athletics and the limitless resources the campus offers.
• Most memorable swimming moment was attempting to set a world record in relay for his age group in a certain year.
• Has dreams of flying for the United States Air Force after college.