- Big Ten All-Championship Team (2019)
- OSU Scholar-Athlete (2018,2019,2020)
AS A JUNIOR (2020)
- Appeared in all nine meets for the Buckeyes
- Posted a 9.900 on floor exercise against Penn State to win the title
- Scored a 9.825 on vault during the match-up against Minnesota
- Led the team on floor exercise with a 9.850 during the tri-meet against Maryland and Central Michigan
- Credited with one of Ohio States four floor exercise titles
- Registered a 9.800 or higher eight times on the season
- Scored in the top three on floor exercise three times for the Buckeyes
AS A SOPHOMORE (2019)
- Appeared in all 13 meets for the Buckeyes
- Competed in the all-around at the NCAA Ann Arbor Regional, finishing with a score of 39.075
- Posted a career-best of 9.900 on floor exercise at the Big Ten Championships, tying for first in Session One to make the Big Ten All-Championship Team; Also scored a career-best on vault of 9.825 on the way to a career-high all-around score of 39.100
- Led the team with a 9.850 on beam at quad meet vs. Penn State, West Virginia and NC State, tying her career high
- Earned her first career event win on the floor exercise after scoring a 9.875 against BGSU, also tying a personal best on the uneven bars at 9.825, placing second
- Finishing second on floor (9.875) and third in the all-around (39.050) vs. Nebraska, also posting a career-high on bars of 9.825
- Placed second in the all-around at Maryland, scoring 38.650
- Tied for second on beam at Michigan State (9.850), the first time in her collegiate career competing on the event and sealing the dual win for Ohio State in the anchor spot
- Finished tied for third on floor at Penn State, posting a score of 9.850
- Opened her Buckeye career on floor exercise at Georgia
AS A FRESHMAN (2018)
- Did not compete after suffering an injury that sidelined her for the season.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
- Finished 15th in the all-around at the 2016 JO Nationals.
- Placed fourth in all-around after a second-place finish on uneven bars and third on floor exercise at the 2016 Region 3 Championships.
- Was fifth in the all-around at the 2016 Texas State Championships after getting fourth on uneven bars and balance beam
- Trained at Texas East Gymnastics.
- Daughter of Lorie and Gem Abanto.
- Has two siblings, Kaitlin and Marc.