Notable: 2018 NCAA East Preliminary Round qualifier | owns both the No. 2 indoor and outdoor pole vaults in program history | two-time Ohio State Scholar-Athlete | two-time Academic All-Big Ten selection
Personal Record: PV – 5.42m (17’9.25″)
AS A JUNIOR (2017-18)
• Finished 14th at the NCAA East Preliminary with a vault of 5.25m (17-2.75).
• Garnered bronze in the pole vault with an outdoor-best mark of 5.31m (17-5.00) at the Big Ten Championships, helping win the men’s team title.
• Claimed second at three meets – the Jesse Owens Classic with a height of 5.12m (16-9.50), the Jim Click Shootout with a clearance of 5.05m (16-6.75) and the USC Power 5 Challenge with a mark of 5.16m (16-11.00).
• Posted a mark of 5.00m (16-4.75) at the Tennessee Relays, finishing ninth.
• Placed third in the pole vault with a height of 5.15m (16-10.75) at the UCF Black and Gold Challenge.
• Set a career-best in the pole vault with a height of 5.42m (17-9.25) at the Buckeye Tune-Up, placing first.
• Claimed sixth place with a clearance of 5.08m (16-8.00) at the Big Ten Championships.
• Won the pole vault at the Simmons-Harvey Quad with a mark of 5.35m (17-6.50).
• Placed second with a vault of 5.05m (16-6.75) at the Buckeye Invitational.
• Finished third at both the Meyo Invitational (5.15m, 16-10.75) and the Kentucky Invitational (5.25m, 17-2.75).
• Posted a 5.07m (16-7.50) vault at the Music City Challenge to finish sixth.
AS A SOPHOMORE (2016-17)
• Competed solely in the pole vault.
• Captured titles at the Ashland Alumni Open (5.07m/16-7.50) and Jesse Owens Classic (then personal-best 5.16m/16-11).
• Placed second at the All-Ohio Championships with a clearance of 4.87m (15-11.75).
• Placed ninth at the Big Ten Championships with a mark of 4.85m (15-11).
• Represented Ohio State at the NCAA East Preliminaries.
• Did not compete.
AS A FRESHMAN (2015-16)
• Captured titles in the pole vault at the All-Ohio Championships (4.98 meters/16-4) and Ashland Alumni Open (5.11 meters/16-9.25)
• Took sixth at the Big Ten Championships with a mark of 4.96 meters (16-3.25).
• Represented the Buckeyes at the NCAA East Preliminaries.
• Took bronze at the Ohio State Invitational by clearing 4.92 meters (16-1.75).
• Placed fifth at the Spire NCAA Indoor Track and Field Invitational with a mark of 4.88 meters (16-0).
• Placed eighth at the Meyo Invitational.
• Competed at Big Ten Championships.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• 2015 OHSAA Division II state champion in the pole vault with a state-record height of 5.04 meters (16-6.25); placed 10th in 2014.
• OATCCC Division II/III state champion.
• Sixth place in the pole vault at the 2015 New Balance Outdoor Nationals (5.01m/16-5.25).
• School-record holder in the pole vault.
• Majoring in communication.