Career Honors | Bests
• 2018 Canadian Swimming Trials qualifier
• 2016 Olympic Trials qualifier
• Academic All-Big Ten (19)
• Ohio State Scholar-Athlete (18, 19)
• CSCAA Honorable Mention Scholar All-American
As A Sophomore (2018-19)
• Placed 14th in the 200 Breast and 15th in the 100 Breast at the Big Ten Championships; recorded season-best times of 1:56.75 in the 200 Breast preliminary and 53.34 in the 100 Breast preliminary.
• Swam a career-best time of 1:55.54 in the 200 IM at the Ohio State Invitational.
As A Freshman (2017-18)
• Recorded a seventh-place finish in the 100 Breast final at the Big Ten Championships; posted a personal best time of 52.79 in the prelim.
• Finished 11th in the 200 Breast final at the Big Ten Championships, clocking in at 1:55.90 in the prelim for a career-best.
• At the USA Swimming Winter Nationals, took 13th in the 200 Breast final with a time of 1:59.74.
• Opened his Buckeye career with a win in the 200 Breast and a third-place finish in the 100 Breast vs. Akron and Denison.
Beaconsfield High School
• Swam with Pointe-Claire Swim Club from 2014-17 under Martin Gingras.
• Member of the Beaconsfield Swim Club from 2010-14.
• Placed 10th in the 100 breaststroke at the 2016 Canadian Olympic Trials.
• Earned a fifth-place finish at the 2017 Canadian World Championships trials in the 200 breaststroke.
• Junior Pan-Pacs Canadian team member in 2016.
• Competed at the 2016 Canadian Junior and Senior National Championships.
• Claimed a pair of golds in the 100 L and 200 L breaststroke at the 2017 Canadian Eastern Swimming Championships.
• Son of Fitzmaurice and Clifton Isings.
• Has two siblings (Samantha and Nathan).
• Majoring in math.
• Chose Ohio State because it is an environment that has a coaching staff and resources that will push him to get to the next level of his swimming career.
• Most memorable swimming moment was swimming the A final at the 2016 Canadian Olympic Trials.
• Has dreams of pursuing career in mechanical engineering.