• Two-time Ohio State Scholar-Athlete
• 2018 Academic All-Big Ten
• 2018 CGA First Team All-American Scholar-Athlete
• 2018 Big Ten Distinguished Scholar
Parallel Bars – 13.700*
High Bar – 14.300*
Scores with asterisks are from 2017-2020 FIG Code of Points
As A Sophomore (2018)
• Registered a parallel bars score of 13.500 and a high bar score of 12.400 at the Rocky Mountain Open.
• Placed third on high bar with a score of 13.400 and eighth on parallel bars with a career-best score of 13.700 against Michigan.
• Claimed second on high bar (14.300, personal best) and sixth on parallel bars (13.450) vs. Penn State.
As A Freshman (2017)
• Competed solely on high bar.
• Scored a then-career best of 13.000 at Penn State to place eighth.
• Competed against Michigan.
Prior to Ohio State
• Attended Golden High School.
• Competed for 5280 Gymnastics from 2010-16 under coaches Irena and Vladimir Artenev.
• Runner-up in the all-around in the 17-year-old Olympic division with a two-day score of 165.150 at the 2016 J.O. Nationals.
• Placed in the top 10 in three events at 2016 J.O. Nationals including a silver showing in the high bar.
• Son of Sherrie and Scott Stodghill.
• Has one younger sibling (Euy).
• Majoring in actuarial science.