• CSCAA Honorable Mention All-American (Platform, Three-Meter – 17)
• Big Ten Diver of the Week – Nov. 15, 2017
As A Senior (2018-19)
• Competed on all three boards at the NCAA Championships; finished 22nd on the Platform with a score of 307.50.
• Finished fourth on Platform (720.15) at the NCAA Zone C Diving Championships, ninth on 1-Meter (676.00) and 10th on 3-Meter (697.20).
• Placed ninth on Platform (414.80) at the Big Ten Championships, as well as 13th on 3-Meter (373.45).
• Represented the Buckeyes in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge, placing seventh on the 3-Meter board with a score of 360.80.
• Finished in the Top Three 10 times throughout the regular season.
• Posted second-highest Platform score on the team of 414.80, and No. 6 in the Big Ten.
As A Junior (2017-18)
• Competed on platform and three-meter at the NCAA Championships.
• Finished fifth on three-meter (733.90) and fourth on platform (752.55) to advance to the NCAA Championships for the second straight year.
• Claimed fourth on platform (434.70) and eighth on three-meter (381.40) at the Big Ten Championships.
• Won all three boards at the Minnesota Diving Invitational, earning him Big Ten Diver of the Week.
• Placed in the Top Five on three-meter in six out of seven meets.
• Won both the one-meter and three-meter to open the season vs. Kenyon.
As A Sophomore (2016-17)
• Competed at NCAA Championships for the first time in his career.
• Advanced to the consolation finals on one meter at Big Ten Championships and advanced to the A finals on both platform and three meter, finishing fourth on platform with a score of 458.85.
• Was the top scorer at the NCAA Zone C Diving meet on platform.
• Did very well at the 2016 USA Diving Winter National Championships, finishing fourth overall on platform and eighth on one meter.
• Had 15 Top 3 event finishes during Ohio State’s regular season
As A Freshman (2015-16):
• Dove in six events for the Buckeyes, finishing in the top-five in every event he entered.
• Placed second in all three diving events at Ohio State’s fall invitational.
• Made his collegiate debut against Kenyon, placing third in the one and three-meter