Follow on Social Media
- CSCAA All-American
- 1650 Free (2021, 2022)
- First Team All-Big Ten (2022)
- Named to the U.S. national team prior to the season
- 2022 Big Ten Champion in the 1650 free
- Finished eighth in the 1650 at the NCAA Championships)
- Took bronze in the 500 free at the conference championship meet
- Won the 500 and 1000 free in the Buckeyes’ dual win over Michigan
- Qualified for the 2022 World Championships with second-place finishes in the 800 and 1500 freestyle
- Also raced open water for Team USA at the World Championships
- Won the 500 (4:30.47) and 1000 (9:07.90) at the season opener against Penn State (1/16)
- Touched the wall first in 9:07.08 in the 1000 against Rutgers and Purdue (2/6)
- Swam in the 1650 Free, 200 IM and 500 Free for the Buckeyes at the Big Ten Championships
- Recorded a personal best time of 4:17.74 in the 500 Free to take fourth at the conference championships
- Qualified for the 1,650 Free with an Ohio State school record time of 14:45.24 and went on to best that time with a 14:40.70 at the national championships
Prior to Ohio State
- Clark was a standout distance freestyle swimmer at Perkins High School.
- He earned 2020 U.S. Olympic Team trial invites in the 800 and 1,500 freestyle events.
- He was a USA Swimming Scholastic All-American.
- Won state championships in the 500 freestyle in 2020
- At the 2019 OHSAA Division II state championships, he was runner-up in the 500 free and was fourth in the 200 free.
- Also competed in cross country and tennis for the Pirates
- Son of Jimmy and Patty Clark
- Hobbies include running, playing guitar and photography
- Wants to become a college swim coach and swim professionally after graduation
- Majoring in sport industry