Career Honors | Bests
• Academic All-Big Ten (19)
• Ohio State Scholar-Athlete (18, 19)
• CSCAA Honorable Mention Scholar All-American (18)
As A Sophomore (2018-19)
• Set three personal records at the Big Ten Championships, clocking in at 1:38.85 in the 200 Free, 4:24.77 in the 500 Free and 15:16.09 in the 1650 Free; his 500 Free and 1650 Free times ranked No. 2 on the team for the season.
• Finished third in the 1650 at the CSCAA National Invitational Championship (15:27.07) and placed fourth in the 500 Free (4:26.43).
• Claimed silver in both the 500 Free (4:26.62) and the 1650 Free (15:23.99) at the Shamrock Invitational.
As A Freshman (2017-18)
• Posted two personal-best times at the Ohio State Winter Invite, in the 500 Free (4:26.38) and 1650 Free (15:22.21/first place); claimed second in the 500 Free final with a time of 4:27.74.
• Recorded a 200 Fly time of 1:55.44 at the Ohio State Invitational, a career-best.
Wyoming High School
• Lettered four years in swimming under the direction of Dave Elliot.
• 2016 Division II Ohio state runner-up in the 200 freestyle.
• Garnered bronze in the 100 freestyle at the 2016 Division II Ohio State Championships.
• Helped the Wyoming High School claim gold in the 200 freestyle at the 2016 DII Ohio State Championships.
• Placed sixth at the 2016 YMCA Nationals in the 100 freestyle.
• Finished sixth in the 500 freestyle at the 2017 YMCA Nationals.
• Swam with club Powel Crosley for 13 years under the training of Mike Leonard.
• Son of Victoria Zwissler and Alan Burt.
• Has two older brothers (A.J. and Brennan).
• Majoring in business.
• Lists most memorable swimming moment as winning YMCA nationals men’s team score in 2017.
• Chose Ohio State because no other school provides the same opportunities and it reassures a student-athlete that they will be successful academically and athletically.