Notable: three-time Ohio State Scholar-Athlete | two-time Academic All-Big Ten | 2016 Big Ten Distinguished Scholar
Personal Records: 5k – 17:58.67| 6k – 21:41.7
AS A JUNIOR (2017)
• Finished 18th at the Indiana University Open with a 5k time of 18:30.1 (Sept. 2).
• Clocked a 5k time of 18:22.4 at the Commodore Classic (Sept. 16).
• Crossed the finish line at 18:00.3 in the 5K at the Joe Piane Notre Dame Invitational (Sept. 29).
• Registered a 6k time of 22:28.2 at the adidas DI Pre-Nationals (Oct. 14).
• Ran a career-best 6k time of 21:47.1 at the Big Ten Championships (Oct. 29).
AS A SOPHOMORE (2016)
• Registered an eighth-place finish at the All-Ohio Championships with a 6k time of 22:00.5.
• Helped the Buckeyes win the Queen City Invite with a 6k time of 22:19.1 to finish 11th.
• Placed 18th at the Commodore Classic with a 5k readout of 18:02.8.
• Placed 64th at the Big Ten Championships.
• Competed at Pre-Nationals.
AS A FRESHMAN (2015)
• Finished 58th at the Great Lakes regional.
• Ran a personal-best 6k time of 21:41.7 at the Big Ten championships, placing 65th overall.
• Finished eighth at the season-opening Flyer 5k.
• Competed in 5k races at the Greater Louisville Classic (81st) and Commodore Classic (84th).
• Also ran at the adidas Invitational.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• Two-time OHSAA DIII state champion in the 3,200 meter run at Liberty Center High School; fourth place in 2013.
• 2013 OHSAA Division III state cross country champion; state runner-up in 2014.
• First place in the 1600-meter run at 2015 Midwest Meet of Champions.
• Sixth place at the 2014 Mid-East Cross Country Championships.
• Majoring in accounting.