Career Honors | Bests
• 2016 Olympic Trials qualifier
• Academic All-Big Ten (17, 19)
• Ohio State Scholar-Athlete (17, 18, 19)
As A Senior (2018-19)
• Finished 21st in the 100 Back with a season-best time of 47.79 at the Big Ten Championships; also set a personal record in the 200 IM at 1:52.67.
• Finished third in the 200 Free at the Shamrock Invitational with a career-best time of 1:38.43 and second in the 200 Back with a season-best time of 1:46.56.
• Took ninth in the 100 Back at the Ohio State Invitational, clocking in at 49.21.
• Opened the season with sixth-place finishes in both the 100 Back (50.67) and the 200 Back (1:52.98).
As A Junior (2017-18)
• Competed at the Big Ten Championships in the 100 Back, 200 Back and 200 IM.
• Recorded season-bests in the 100 Back (47.76) and the 200 Back (1:45.09), while posting a career-best in the 200 IM (1:53.56).
• Swam a career-best 100 Fly time of 49.81 at the Ohio State Invitational.
• Won the 200 Back in the first two meets of the year.
As A Sophomore (2016-17)
• Competed at the Big Ten Championships for the Bucks.
• Placed second in the 200 Yard IM at the Dual meet against Kenyon.
• Finished second in the 200 Back at the Dual meet against Denison.
• Recorded a second place finish in the 200 Back at the Dual meets against Miami (OH) and Cleveland State.
• Finished twelfth in 100 Back and sixteenth in 200 Back at the Big Ten Championships.
• Third fastest time on the team in the 200 Back with a time of 1:44.17.
• Tallied the fifth fastest time on the team in 100 Back with a time of 47.44
As A Freshman (2015-16)
• Debuted as a Buckeye against Kenyon on Oct. 30, swimming in the 100 and 200 backstroke as well as the 200 medley relay; he finished second in the 100 back and helped the relay to a third place finish.
• 10 top-three finishes as a freshman, all of which were earned by him swimming backstroke.
• Earned an NCAA B cut in the 200 backstroke (1:46.36) with a time that was fourth-best on the team.
• Timewise was the best freshman backstroker on the team in 2015-16.
• Qualified for 2016 Olympic Trials