As A Senior (2018-19)
• Won the 1650 Free with a season-best time of 15:28.86 at the Ohio State Winter Invitational; also took third in the 500 Free with a time of 4:29.16.
• Took seventh in the 1650 Free (15:43.30) at the Shamrock Invitational.
• Fifth in the 1650 Free (15:29.75) and sixth in the 1000 Free (9:25.19) at the Ohio State Invitational.
• Placed second in the 1000 Free against Denison, clocking a season-best time of 9:24.58.
• Opened the season with a fourth-place finish in the 1000 Free (9:33.34) against Alabama.
• No. 3 on the team in the 1000 and 1650 Free; No. 4 in the 500 Free.
As A Junior (2017-18)
• Won the 500 Free at the Ohio State Invite, clocking in at 4:27.72; also placed second in the 1650 Free with a time of 15:29.20.
• Finished fifth in the 1000 Free, swimming a personal-best time of 9:14.15 against Michigan, Rutgers and Virginia Tech.
• Took fourth in the 1650 Free with a time of 15:49.50 vs. Kentucky and Toledo.
• Swam a season-best 500 Free time of 4:27.43 at the Ohio State Invitational.
• Won the 1000 Free against Akron and Denison, posting a time of 9:26.68.
• Opened the season with a third-place finish in the 1000 Free (9:33.64) against Kenyon.
As A Sophomore (2016-17)
• Competed at the Big Ten Championships for the Buckeyes.
• Placed third in the 1000 Free at the Dual meet against Kenyon.
• A second place finish in the 1000 Free came at the Dual meets against Cleveland State and Miami (OH).
• Recorded a fourth place finish in the 500 Free at the meet against Cincinnati, Oakland, and Kenyon.
• Finished second in the 1650 Free at the Ohio State Winter Invitational.
• Eleventh fastest time on the year for the Buckeyes in the 400 IM.
• Fourth fastest time for the Buckeyes in the 500 Free.
• Second fastest time for the Buckeyes in the 100 Free with a time of 9:21.80.
• Third fastest time in the 1650 Free with a time of 15.22.61
As A Freshman (2015-16)
• Spent his freshman season competing mainly in long distance freestyle events.
• Owned top-five times on the team in both the 500 and 1000 freestyle (4:25.08 and 9:23.28, respectively), both of which were second among the underclassmen.
• Made his debut against Kenyon on Oct. 30, swimming in those same two events
• Majoring in economics.