Ohio State Overview
• Signed a National Letter of Intent with the Buckeyes in March of 2021
• Majoring in marketing
More on Ari
• Rated by Inside Lacrosse as the No. 54 overall player in the Class of 2021
• Helped IMG finish with 11 wins as a sophomore during the spring of 2019
• Played on the summer club circuit with the Thunder LB3 National 2021, while excelling in individual showcases such as Maverik Showtime as well as the Under Armour Underclassman games with the Southwest team.
• A two-sport star who also excelled on the football field.
• Led the team in receptions in 2020 for a team that 8-0 and finished No. 1 in the final USA Today Sports Super 25 high school football poll.
• Caught 28 passes for a team-high 414 yards and three touchdowns.
• Comes from an extremely athletic family that also has Ohio roots.
• His grandparents, Diane and James Lardie, are from Shaker Heights, as is his mother, Mary Allen
• Allen’s aunt, Maria, played basketball at Florida State while his other aunt, Missy, ran track at Youngstown State.
• His uncle, James, was a football player at Kent State.