• Big Ten All-Defensive Team (2017)
• Big Ten Sportsmanship Honoree (2017)
• OSU Scholar-Athlete and Academic All-Big Ten
AS A SENIOR (2017)
• Played in and started all 53 games.
• .959 fielding percentage at third base with 51 putouts, 111 assists and just seven errors.
• Hit .262 with six home runs, 24 RBI and 42 runs scored.
• Hit .364 with a home run and three RBI and three runs scored in four games at the Aggie Classic.
• Collected her 100th career hit in an 8-7 loss to North Carolina (2/17).
• Hit a game-tying home run vs. Louisville (2/19).
• Hit leadoff at the Mary Nutter Collegiate Classic and responded with a .462 BA and .533 OB%.
• Scored her 100th career run at Maryland (3/26).
• Solo home run in third inning of 5-0 win over Michigan (4/9).
• Two-run go-ahead home run against Michigan State (4/22).
AS A JUNIOR (2016)
• Started 46 of the 53 games that she played in, primarily at third base.
• Also started 14 contests at second base.
• Had a hit in all three games vs. Wisconsin, including two home runs.
• Connected on a three-run blast in the third and final game of the series.
• Went three-for-four with a double and two runs scored to complete a doubleheader sweep of Ohio (4/19).
• Drove in two runs vs. No. 18 Arizona State (3/13).
AS A SOPHOMORE (2015)
• Saw significant statistical improvements in every offensive category, increasing her batting average by 117 points, RBI total by 28 and runs scored by 28.
• Hit .333 with 10 home runs, 40 RBI, 39 runs scored, nine doubles 88 total bases.
• Big Ten Player of the Week on May 4 after slugging 2.143 in a three-game series sweep of Indiana.
• Compiled a .714 batting average and .778 on-base percentage against the Hoosiers.
• Hit at a .379 clip with 19 RBI, 17 runs scored and five home runs in 23 Big Ten games
• 11 multi-hit and eight multi-RBI games.
• Hit a game-tying home run in the eighth inning of a 5-3 win over eventual NCAA Tournament participant Cal State Northridge (3/7).
• Over the final 15 games, hit .390 with a .756 slugging percentage, four home runs, 12 RBI and 14 runs scored and hit safely in 12 of those games.
• A .706 hitter with a runner on third and less than two outs … 18 two-out RBI.
AS A FRESHMAN (2014)
• Started 44 games, primarily at third base.
• Hit .363 with two home runs and eight RBI at the Easton Desert Classic in Las Vegas (2/14-2/16)
• Had home runs vs. Cal State Northridge and Long Beach State (2/14).
• Went 2-for4 with a RBI vs. Iowa (5/2).
• Hit .321 over the final 15 games with six runs scored.
• Hit safely in six of the final nine games.
• Finished with a .939 fielding percentage (82 assists, 57 putouts).
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• 2012 Division II Athlete of the Year and All-Ohio honoree during her junior season at Bishop Hartley High School in Columbus
• Garnered first team all-league and all-district honors, while being named offensive player of the year for three-consecutive campaigns.