Notable: 2018 Big Ten Freshman of the Year |NCAA East Preliminary Qualifier | 2019 Indoor and Outdoor Big Ten Champion. | Big Ten Titles – 200m (indoor), 100m, 200m, 4x100m |
Personal Records: 60 – 7.28 | 100 – 11.25 | 200 – 22.54 | 300 – 37.08
AS A SOPHOMORE
• Claimed silver at the Miami Power 5 Trailblazer Challenge in the 100-meter dash with a time of 11.41.
• Ran a personal best 200-meter dash time of 22.54 at the Florida Relays taking first.
• Registered a career best 100-meter dash time of 11.25 at the Gamecock Invitational taking third.
• Won the 200-meter dash title at the Jesse Owens Classic with a time of 22.89.
• Won three Big Ten Championship titles in the 100-meter dash (11.32), 200-meter dash (22.73) and 4×100-meter relay (43.99).
• Claimed third at the Big Ten Championships in the 4×400-meter relay as a team member (3:37.68).
• Competed in the 200-meter dash at the NCAA Division I Outdoor Track and Field Championships.
• Claimed second in both 60-meter dash (7.39) and 4×400-meter relay (3:45.39) at the Jim Green Track and Field Invitational.
• Won the 200-meter dash title at the Simmons-Harvey Big Ten Invitational with a time of 23.50.
• Ran a career best 300-meter dash time of 37.08 at the Dr. Sander Columbia Challenge taking second.
• Placed first in the 200-meter dash at the Rod McCravy Memorial Track and Field Meet with a time of 23.04.
• Took third at the Rod McCravy Memorial Track and Field Meet in the 60-meter dash with a time of 7.35.
• Claimed the 200-meter dash title at the Clemson Tiger Paw Invitational with a time of 7.35 and first in the 200-meter dash (23.00).
• Won the 60-meter dash at the Ohio State Tune-Up with a time of 7.32.
• Won the 200-meter dash Big Ten Championship title with a career best time of 22.80 (No.1 in NCAA).
• Claimed silver in the 60-meter dash (7.28/PR) and bronze in the 4×400-meter relay (3:39.67).
AS A FRESHMAN (2017-18)
• Posted a 200 time of 23.04, a 100 time of 11.51 and helped the 4x100m relay team clock in at 44.80 at the NCAA East Preliminary.
• Claimed silver with a personal best 200m dash time of 22.94; also registered a career-best 100m dash time of 11.47 at the Big Ten Championships and helped the 4x100m relay team to a fourth-place finish with a time of 44.63 at the Big Ten Championships.
• Won the 100m dash at the Drake Relays (11.60) and the Jesse Owens Classic (11.56).
• Member of the first-place 4x100m relay team at the Jesse Owens Classic (44.92), second-place 4x100m relay team at the Jim Click Shootout (44.73) and the Drake Relays (45.02), third place at the USC Power 5 Challenge (44.88) and fourth at the UCF Black and Gold Challenge (45.06).
• Registered a first-place finish in the 200m dash at the Jim Click Shootout with a time of 23.28.
• Clocked a career-best 60m dash time of 7.42 at the Big Ten Championships, earning bronze; also claimed bronze in the 200m dash with a time of 23.24.
• Won the 60m dash with a time of 7.43 at the Buckeye Tune-Up.
• Helped the 4x400m relay team to a first-place finish at the Music City Challenge, also finishing first in the 200 with a time of 23.62.
• Placed first in both the 60m dash with a time of 7.46 and the 200m dash with a time of 23.79 at the Meyo Invitational.
• Scored points for the Buckeyes with a fourth-place finish in the 60 at a time of 7.59 at the Simmons-Harvey Quad.
• Registered a 60 time of 7.70 and a 200 time of 24.30 at the Kentucky Invitational.
• Member of the first-place 4x400m relay team and clocked a 60m dash time of 7.69 at the Buckeye Invitational.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• Lettered all four years in track & field under the direction of Jamal Jonson.
• 2017 100m Michigan state champion with a time of 11.95.
• 2017 Junior Olympic 100m and 200m champion.
• 2017 New Balance National qualifier.
• Combined to win 21 titles between the 100m and 200m dash during her senior year, including an undefeated 11-0 record in the 100m dash.
• 2017 Midwest Meet of Champions gold medalist in the 100m dash with a readout of 11.93.
• Holds multiple track records at Wayne Memorial.
• Named women’s track MVP three years in a row.
• Daughter of Antoinette Booze-Battle.
• Has three siblings (Mintoria, Antoine, and Montel).
• Major is undecided.
• Wants to be running professionally after graduation.
• Favorite pastimes include watching movies.
• Favorite thrill about track is the coming around the curve in the 200m dash.