Personal Records: 5k – 16:14.5 | 6k – 18:36.8 | 8k – 24:52.2 | 10k – 32:39.0
AS A JUNIOR
• Placed 3rd at the Golden Eagle Invitational with a time of 20:28.1.
• Clocked in a career best 5k time of 16:14.5 at the 36th Annual Queen City Invitational.
• Competed at the Big Ten Championships taking 74th with a 8k time of 25:24.4
AS A SOPHOMORE
• Clocked a 25:59.1 5m at the Joe Piane Notre Dame Invitational (Sept. 29).
• Ran a career-best 8k time of 24:52.2 to place 24th at the adidas DI Pre-Nationals (Oct. 14).
• Placed 79th at the Big Ten Championships with an 8k time of 25:54.9 (Oct. 29).
• Registered a 10k time of 32:49.7 at the NCAA Great Lakes Regional.
AS A FRESHMAN .
• Helped Buckeyes win team title at the Queen City Invite with a personal-best 6k time of 18:36.8 to finish sixth (Sept. 3).
• Placed 15th at the Commodore Classic with a personal-best 8k time of 25:01.5 (Sept. 17).
• Finished 63rd at the Big Ten Championships with an 8k time of 26:01.9 (Oct. 30).
• Clocked in at 32:39.0 at the NCAA Great Lakes Regional (Nov. 11).
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• Won 13 state titles at Fork Union Military Academy.
• Named 2016 All-American in the 800m run with a time of 1:48.67, the fifth-fastest time in the country.
• Twelve-time prep league individual champion.
• 2014 All-American in the sprint medley relay.
• Older brother, Lopez Lomong, is a two-time US Olympian.
• Brother Peter Lomong is a mid-distance runner at Northern Arizona University.
• Majoring in psychology.