• Eight-time All-American (3x all-around, 3x pommel horse, parallel bars, rings)
• 2016 Big Ten champion (pommel horse)
• Two-time First Team All-Big Ten (2016, 18)
• 2016 Big Ten Freshman of the Year
• 2017 Second Team All-Big Ten
• Big Ten Gymnast of the Week (Feb. 15, 2016)
• Six-time Big Ten Freshman of the Week
• 2016 Ohio State Scholar-Athlete
All-Around – 90.150
Pommel Horse – 15.500*
Rings – 15.600
Floor Exercise – 15.200
High Bar – 15.150
Parallel Bars – 14.700*
Vault – 14.550*
Scores with asterisks are from 2017-2020 FIG Code of Points
As A Junior (2018)
• Won the pommel (15.050) and rings (14.700) at the Rocky Mountain Open; also finished fifth on the parallel bars (14.050) and 10th on the high bar (13.600).
• Posted an individual title on pommel with a score of 15.500 against Nebraska while recording a rings score of 13.950, high bar score of 13.750, vault score of 13.350 and parallel bars score of 13.250.
• Recorded an all-around score of 83.600, winning the parallel bar (14.650) and high bar (14.100) as well as placing second on rings (14.550) in dual against Michigan.
• Claimed event titles on pommel (14.850) and high bar (14.500) against Penn State; took second on parallel bars with a score of 14.450 and third on vault with a score of 14.450.
• Placed sixth in the all-around at the Winter Cup with a score of 164.800, retaining a spot on the U.S. men’s senior national gymnastics team for the 2018 P&G Championships; won the individual pommel title with a two-day score of 29.950 and tied for second on parellel bars with a score of 28.0509.
• Took first on pommel with a readout of 15.450 while taking second on parallel bars (13.850) and high bar (13.900) at the Arnold Challenge.
• Won the all-around with a score of 84.100, tying for first on vault (14.200) and parallel bars (14.250) in win vs. No. 2 Stanford.
• Finished second in the all-around with a score of 84.300, a season-best, at the Big Ten Championships; took second on pommel (14.650), tied for second on parallel bars (14.000) and tied for ninth on rings (13.850).
• In the Big Ten individual finals, finished second on pommel with a score of 14.250 and tied for fifth on parallel bars with a score of 13.775.
• Scored 81.064 in the all-around during the qualifying round of the NCAA Championships; claimed third in the final round with a score of 82.631.
As A Sophomore (2017)
• Finished sixth in the all-around (season-best 84.950) and fourth on the pommel horse (14.800) to earn two All-America honors and help Ohio State place second as a team at the NCAA Championships.
• Placed second on the parallel bars (career-best 14.700) and ninth on the pommel horse (14.325) at the Big Ten team finals to help Ohio State win its second-straight conference title.
• Won four titles during the season, all on the pommel horse: at Windy City Invitational (14.300), at Penn State (15.300), at Oklahoma (15.400) and at Illinois (15.100).
• The 15.400 at Oklahoma was the highest by an NCAA gymnast in 2017.
• Garnered silver at the Big Ten event finals on the parallel bars with a readout of 14.300 and finished fourth on the pommel horse (14.325).
• Had the second-best score at the dual meet against Michigan with a 14.650.
• Also placed second on the pommel horse at the Arnold Challenge with a readout of 14.600.
• Took third on the vault at Penn State with a score of 14.300.
• Season-best vault of 14.550 at Illinois earned him a fifth-place finish.
• Used a score of 14.350 on the parallel bars at Illinois to garner bronze.
• Took fourth on the vault (14.400) and parallel bars (14.300) against Michigan.
• Represented Scarlet and Gray at Winter Cup with a sixth-place finish on the pommel horse with a two-day score of 28.700.
• Captured fourth-place at Oklahoma on the parallel bars with a routine of 14.100,
• Placed fifth on the parallel bars (14.250) and sixth on the floor (season-high 13.950) at the Arnold Challenge.
• Finished in fifth-place on the pommel against UIC with a 13.200.
• His vault of 14.250 placed him seventh at the dual meet against Oklahoma.
As A Freshman (2016)
• Collected three All-America awards at the NCAA championships (April 16), finishing second on pommel horse (15.300), fifth in the all-around (88.050) and seventh on rings (15.050).
• Featured on three events at the NCAA Qualifier, placing first on pommel horse (15.400).
• Named Big Ten Freshman of the Year after winning a conference title on pommel horse at the Big Ten Event Finals (April 2); also finished fourth on high bar (14.475) and seventh on rings (14.700) ..
• Claimed runner-up honors in the all-around (87.550) at the 2016 Big Ten Championships (April 1), helping Ohio State to its first team title since 2007; finished in the Top 5 on three events, including runner-up honors on pommel.
• Earned his sixth Big Ten Freshman of the Week award after winning pommel horse and earning Top-5 finishes on high bar (third, personal-best 15.150) and rings (fourth, 14.950) in a tri meet with William & Mary and Temple (March 20).
• Big Ten Freshman of the Week following a runner-up finish in the all-around against Oklahoma and Air Force (March 11).
• Set personal-best score of 90.150, the second-best total in school history; won pommel horse with a score of 15.750 and set personal bests on floor exercise (second, 15.200) and vault (fifth, 15.000), scoring 15 or higher on five of his six events.
• Selected B1G Freshman of the Week after winning pommel, rings and high bar at the Arnold Challenge (March 5); set collegiate bests on pommel (15.850) and high bar (15.150).
• Ninth in the all-around at Winter Cup 2016 with a two-day score of 170.700, good for Big Ten Freshman of the Week honors; tied for sixth on high bar with a combined total of 29.450 and finished 14th on high bar with a 28.150 cumulative.
• Named Big Ten Gymnast and Freshman of the Week after winning pommel horse (first, 15.750) and placing second on rings (personal-best 15.600) against Penn State (Feb. 13); also finished third on parallel bars and fifth on high bar.
• Awarded Big Ten Freshman of the Week after a runner-up finish in the all-around with a score of 87.450 against Michigan (Jan. 30); finished first on both pommel horse (15.350) and parallel bars (15.050).
• Won rings with a 15.100, claimed second on pommel horse with a 15.250 and competed on floor, vault and high bar at the Cal/Stanford Tri-Meet (Jan. 24).
• Tied for eighth on floor, tied for seventh on high bar and competed on pommel horse, rings and vault at the Windy City Invitational (Jan. 17).
• Third place in all-around, 2014 Youth Olympic Games.
• Second in all-around, 2014 Pacific Rim Championships.
• Runner-up in all-around, 2014 Junior Pan American Championships.
• Second place in all-around, 2013 International Junior Mexican Cup.
Prior to Ohio State
• Trained at InterActive Academy under coach Gene Watson.
• Fifth place on pommel horse at the 2015 P&G Championships.
• Named to the U.S. Senior National Team after an eighth-place finish in the all-around at the 2015 Winter Cup Challenge; placed third on pommel and seventh on high bar.
• 2014 Men’s Junior Olympic national champion.
• First place on pommel horse and sixth in the all-around at the 2013 P&G championships.
• Pommel horse champion, 2012 Men’s Junior Olympic National Championships.
• Son of Mike and Rebecca Yoder.
• Has two siblings, Austin and Ashlyn.
• Upon graduation, hopes to compete at the Olympics.
• Favorite pastimes include spending time with friends and family and taking naps.