• Honorable Mention All-American (Platform – 18, 19)
• Academic All-Big Ten (19)
• Ohio State Scholar-Athlete (19)
As A Senior (2018-19)
• Named CSCAA Honorable Mention All-American for his 10th place finish on the platform with a score of 346.20; also competed on the 1-Meter board.
• Finished sixth on 1-Meter at the NCAA Zone C Diving Championships, posting a score of 700.85, and ninth on the platform with a score of 660.80.
• Claimed a sixth-place finish on the platform at the Big Ten Championships (397.90) and eighth on 3-Meter (385.70).
• Represented Ohio State at the ACC/Big Ten Challenge, finishing fifth on the platform with a score of 345.60.
• Recorded eight Top Three finishes on all three boards throughout the season.
• With a 1-Meter score of 373.90 at the Ohio State Invitational, finished with the second-highest score of the season on the board for Ohio State.
As A Junior (2017-18)
• NCAA Qualifier on platform.
• Placed 14th on platform at the NCAA Championships with a score of 324.70.
• Qualified for the NCAA Zone C Championships, competing on all three boards; finished ninth on platform (674.70) to advance to the NCAA Championships.
• Claimed eighth on one-meter (337.30) and 15th on platform (342.80) at the Big Ten Championships.
• Took third on the one-meter board in dual meet vs. Akron and Denison with a score of 316.40.
As A Sophomore (2016-17)
• Dove in nine competitions in 2016-17.
• Advanced to the platform consolation final at Big Ten Championships.
• Finished seventh overall on platform at the OSU Invite.
• Highest scoring performances during the regular season came against Miami (OH): he earned a score of 329.40 on one-meter and 322.13 on three-meter.
As A Freshman (2015-16)
• Qualified for the 2016 NCAA Championships in all three diving events, finishing in the top-30 in both the one and three-meter.
• Dove in all three events at Big Ten Championships, placing fifth in the one-meter consolation finals and second in the platform consolation finals.
• Majoring in art.