Nov. 10, 2017 POSTGAME NOTES
Ohio State 95(1-0, 0-0 B1G), Robert Morris 64 (0-1, 0-0 Northeast)
Nov. 10, 2017
Value City Arena– Columbus, OH
- Ohio State and Robert Morris have met four times with the Buckeyes winning all four matchups.
- Buckeyes are 13-0 against teams representing the Northeast Conference.
- Ohio State is 100-17 all-time in home openers.
- The Buckeyes 95 points were the highest since November 25th, 2016 against Marshall.
- Ohio State now has 623 wins when one or more players records a double-double.
- Chris Holtmann recorded his 115th win as a head coach for his career.
- Holtmann was the 11th head coach in Ohio State history to win his first game.
- Keita Bates-Diop led the Buckeyes scoring efforts against Robert Morris with 19 points along with 11 rebounds.
- Bates-Diop recorded his first double-double of the season and his seventh of his career posting 19 points and 11 rebounds.
- Bates-Diop finished with a career-high seven offensive rebounds.
- Kam Williams recorded 16 points to make him the second leading scorer for the Buckeyes.
- Williams was the only Buckeye to go perfect from the free throw line against Robert Morris (2-2).
- Kaleb Wesson, a freshman, started his Buckeye career with 13 points and seven rebounds off the bench.
- Wesson went 5-7 from the field and 3-5 on free throw attempts.