No. 10 Ohio State 26, No. 18 Michigan State 6
November 10, 2018 | Spartan Stadium | East Lansing, Mich.
• With today’s win, Ohio State improves to 32-15 all-time against Michigan State.
• The Buckeyes have won six straight games against the Spartans in East Lansing.
• Ohio State has won 17 of its last 18 games when the temperature at kickoff is 40 degrees or colder. It was 33 degrees on Saturday inside Spartan Stadium.
• RB Mike Weber ran for 104 yards on the afternoon and Ohio State is 8-0 in his career when he eclipses the century mark.
• WR Terry McLaurin surpassed the 1,000 career receiving yard mark (1,011 yards). He, along with Parris Campbell (1,378 yards) and K.J. Hill (1,378) are the first trio of teammates to go over 1,000 career receiving yards.
• QB Dwayne Haskins completed 20 or more passes for the ninth time in 10 game this season and moved into second place on the single-season passing list (3,280 yards).
• Haskins’ 33 TD passes this year are two shy of tying J.T. Barrett’s single-season record of 35 in 2017.
• Head coach Urban Meyer improved to 52-4 in Big Ten games and 43-15 in his career against Top 25 opponents.
• The 20-point margin of victory was Ohio State’s largest in East Lansing since a 45-7 win in 2008.
• Punter Drue Chrisman successfully placed five consecutive punts inside the five yard line in the second half. He and the special teams unit placed kicks at the 5, 6, 3, 1 and 2 yard lines.
• Michigan State came into the game allowing less than 72 yards per game on the ground. Led by Weber’s 104 yards, Ohio State had 120 yards on 45 carries.
• The Buckeyes’ defense allowed just 54 yards on 18 carries. MSU running backs combined for five yards on six attempts.
• SAF Shaun Wade had his second interception of the season.
• WR Chris Olave had the first multi-catch game of his career.