Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | 2019 Roster | 2019 Schedule | PDF Box Score | Season Stats | HTML Box
COLUMBUS, Ohio – The Buckeyes (6-9-1, 1-5-1) fell to the No. 10 ranked Hoosiers (11-2-3, 6-1-0), 5-1 in Bloomington on Tuesday night.
- Indiana took the advantage early, scoring twice in the first nine minutes to go up 2-0
- The talented Hoosier squad lived up to their billing, peppering the Ohio State defense with shot after shot, scoring their third in the 30th minute to take the match to the half with a 3-0 score.
- The Hoosiers pushed their lead to 4-0 in the 60th minute before the Buckeyes answered.
- Jack Holland put Ohio State on the board in the 77th minute, scoring his fifth goal of the season with help from sophomore Luke Kiley.
- Indiana would score once more to post a final of 5-1.
- Jack Holland’s five goals on the year ties him with Devyn Etling for the team lead.
- Holland now has 16 points this season and has seven assists.
- Luke Kiley tallied his second assist of the year.
Shots: Indiana 16, Ohio State 6
Saves: Ohio State 4, Indiana 1
Shots on Goal: Indiana 9, Ohio State 2
Corner Kicks: Indiana 7, Ohio State 1
Ohio State hosts Wisconsin on Sunday for Senior Day and the last home match of the season.