COLUMBUS, Ohio – Kollin Moore and Luke Pletcher will serve as team captains for the 100th season of Ohio State University Wrestling. The senior tandem has been embedded in the starting lineup since campus arrival as freshmen and are now solidified as the 2019-20 Buckeye leaders.
Moore and Pletcher have both qualified for the NCAA Championships in each season and have combined for five All-America recognitions. Each Buckeye owns over 80 career wins through their first three collegiate campaigns.
• Three-time All-American (2017, 3rd | 2018, 4th | 2019, 2nd)
• Two-time Big Ten Champion (2017, 2018)
• 83-11 career record with 18 major decisions, 13 pins and eight tech falls
• Two-time All-American (2018, 4th | 2019, 4th)
• Two-time Big Ten finalist (2018, 2019)
• 82-20 career record with 12 major decisions, five pins and three tech falls
Ohio State begins Season #100 on Nov. 2 at the Michigan State Open before christening the Covelli Center on Nov. 10 when the Stanford Cardinal visits for a dual.