Date: Feb. 21-23, 2021
Course: Mark Bostic GC — Gainesville, Fla.
Tee Times: Round 1 & 2: Tee times between 8:30-10:50
Round 3: Shotgun start at 8:45 a.m.
Format: Play 5, count 4
Live Scoring: Golfstat
Field: Florida, Ole Miss, Georgia, Tennessee, Vanderbilt, Alabama, Kentucky,
Mississippi State, Miami, UCF, Maryland, Ohio State, Campbell, Penn State
COLUMBUS, Ohio – Ohio State heads south once again for the Gators Invitational hosted by the University of Florida at the Mark Bostic Golf Club starting Sunday. This will be the fourth consecutive event the Buckeyes will be playing in the state of Florida.
- The Buckeye lineup this week will include Aneka Seumanutafa (So.), Kristin Jamieson (Fr.), Lauren Peter (So.), Kailie Vongsaga (Fr.) and Skylar Thompson (So.).
- Ohio State is coming off a 7th place finish at the FAU Paradise Invitational earlier this month. Aneka Seumanutafa led the team with her ninth career Top 10 finish as she finished third at 3-under par.
- Freshman Kristin Jamieson was the team’s second-lowest finishing, thanks in large part to her career-low 68 in the second round. The 68 included her first career hole-in-one.
- Really tough field this week as eight of the 14 teams are ranked in the Top 30 of the latest Golfweek rankings. Ole Miss is the highest ranked team at No. 3.
- The weather looks nice for the competition days with temperatures around 70 degrees and little chance of rain outside of Monday evening.