Ohio State Dance Camp
We are excited to offer a variety of camps, clinics, and competitions throughout the year for prospective dancers and teams to attend! A brief overview of what we typically offer is below. Please note that our clinics do have a maximum number of participants that we can service and will close, so we suggest registering early! Registration information will be posted on this page when available.
Camps & Clinics:
- Youth Clinic (Grades 1-8, offered Fall) —2 hour clinic designed for Young Buckeyes to get to know the team, learn a routine and Buckeye Traditions!
- College Prep Clinic (Grades 9-12+, offered Fall & Spring) — 3 hour clinic targeted to give dancers exposure to all elements of the team
- OSUDT Experience (Grades 9-12+, offered Summer) —*NEW* A 3-day intensive designed to give dancers an immersive experience to work with coaching staff and current team members on technique, movement quality and gameday elements.
- Junior Jumpstart (Grade 11, offered TBD) — 2 hour clinic to jumpstart the recruiting process for prospective dancers
- Senior Showcase (Grade 12, offered TBD) — 2 hour clinic to allow seniors to showcase their abilities and learn more about the team
- Elite Skills Clinic (Grades 9-12+, offered TBD) —2 hour clinics targeted to work on a specific skill (i.e. turns, jumps, leaps, etc.)
- Ohio State Dance Team & Solo Competition (January — 2020 date coming soon!)
- Solo Competition
- Team Competition
- Hip Hop
- Gameday (*NEW*)
- Junior High
- Junior Varsity