Ohio State Dance Camp
We are excited to offer a variety of camps, clinics, and competitions throughout the year for prospective dancers and teams to attend! A brief overview of what we typically offer is below. Please note that our clinics do have a maximum number of participants that we can service and will close, so we suggest registering early! Registration information will be posted on this page when available.
Camps & Clinics:
- Youth Clinic (Grades 1-8, offered Fall & Summer) —2 hour clinic designed for Young Buckeyes to get to know the team, learn a routine and Buckeye Traditions!
- College Prep Clinic (Grades 9-12+, offered Fall & Spring) — 3 hour clinic targeted to give dancers exposure to all elements of the team
- OSUDT Experience (Grades 9-12+, offered Summer) —*NEW* A 2-day intensive designed to give dancers an immersive experience to work with coaching staff and current team members on technique, movement quality and gameday elements. Stay tuned for the 2019 dates!
- Junior Jumpstart (Grade 11, offered TBD) — 2 hour clinic to jumpstart the recruiting process for prospective dancers
- Senior Showcase (Grade 12, offered TBD) — 2 hour clinic to allow seniors to showcase their abilities and learn more about the team
- Elite Skills Clinic (Grades 9-12+, offered TBD) —2 hour clinics targeted to work on a specific skill (i.e. turns, jumps, leaps, etc.)
- Ohio State Dance Team & Solo Competition (January — 2019 date coming soon!)
- Solo Competition
- Team Competition
- Hip Hop
- Gameday (*NEW*)
- Junior High
- Junior Varsity