The university launched a website with information about the coronavirus as well as an email account to which general questions about the coronavirus can be directed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In general, practicing routine hygiene etiquette and maintaining a healthy immune system are the best ways to prevent the spread of infection:
- Stay home when you are sick and keep a safe six-foot distance from others to prevent disease spread.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Get adequate sleep and eat well-balanced meals.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when you sneeze or cough, and throw away your tissue after one use.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water (20 seconds or longer) and use alcohol hand rub as a backup.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands or after touching surfaces.
- Frequently clean and disinfect “high-touch” surfaces.
- Anyone who is seriously ill should seek medical advice from a health care provider or emergency department.