2019-20 Schedule | 2019-20 Stats | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
COLUMBUS, Ohio – Ohio State is riding a four-game win streak as they roll into Bloomington on Sunday with a showdown with the No. 20/23 Indiana Hoosiers. The Buckeyes are 15-9 overall and currently sit fifth in the Big Ten at 8-5. Indiana is one spot ahead in fourth place at 10-4. The Hoosiers have been rolling themselves as they have won six of their last seven. Two teams looking to keep the momentum churning heading down the home stretch.
- Ohio State and Indiana will renew its rivalry Sunday as this is the second-longest running series with any Buckeye opponent.
- The Buckeyes lead the all-time series 57-21 and are currently riding a 13-game win streak against the Hoosiers.
- This is the start of a tough week for the Buckeyes who will play three games in seven days. They will also host Nebraska on Wednesday and travel to Rutgers next Saturday.
- OSU is currently riding a season-high four-game win streak and sit at 15-9 overall and 8-5 in the conference. The 8-5 mark has the Buckeyes alone in fifth place heading into the weekend.
- Indiana has won six of its last seven with the only loss in that stretch coming to league-leading Maryland. The Hoosiers are 10-4 in the conference and are in fourth place. Indiana is the only team to beat No. 1 South Carolina this year.
- Freshman Madison Greene is coming off a career-game last Thursday as she scored 25 points, dished-out seven assists and had zero turnovers — all career-bests.
- Since Jan. 1, the Buckeyes have made 98 three-pointers for an average of 8.9 per game. That is best in the Big Ten.
- The Buckeyes scored 80 or more points in three of the last four games including 99 last time out. That was the most points OSU scored in a Big Ten game since the end of the 2016 season.
- Freshman Kierstan Bell has scored in double figures in eight of the last ten games and is second on the team in scoring at 11.3 ppg.
- Dorka Juhasz has made multiple three-pointers in each of her last five games.