2019-20 Schedule | 2019-20 Stats | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
COLUMBUS, Ohio – Sunday’s the day of the Big Game and Ohio State and Nebraska are primed to serve up a great appetizer as the two teams will meet for the first of two games this season. The Buckeyes have won each of the last three meetings between the teams in Lincoln dating back to the 2015 season. Ohio State is currently in a tie for eighth in the Big Ten at 4-5 while Nebraska sits just a half-game ahead of that pace at 5-5.
- This is the 18th meeting all-time between the two teams and it will be the 13th meeting since Nebraska joined the Big Ten in 2011. The teams have split the previous 12 games since 2011.
- Both teams are coming off tough setbacks on Thursday. The Buckeyes had their most lopsided loss of the season in an 85-65 loss against Maryland on Thursday. Nebraska led for the majority of the game before falling late at Minnesota 67-61.
- The Buckeyes come in at 11-9 overall and 4-5 in the conference. They are currently in a tie for the eighth spot. Nebraska is 15-6 on the season and sits one half game ahead of the Buckeyes at 5-5.
- Sophomore Dorka Juhasz leads the team in scoring and rebounding at 13.1 points and 8.4 rebounds per game. She has made multiple three-pointers in five of the last seven games and has 20 makes from deep this season.
- Junior Braxtin Miller entered last Thursday’s game 0 for her last 13 in the previous three games. She turned it around a bit vs. the Terps, leading the team with 15 points and making a pair of three-pointers.
- Freshman Jacy Sheldon has made at least one three-pointer in 16 of the 20 games this season.
- The Buckeyes are looking to avoid their first three-game losing streak of the season.