Facebook, Twitter and Instagram | 2021-22 Schedule | OSU/Folds of Honor | About Mason Rudolph
Mason Rudolph Championship | Vanderbilt Legends Club – North Course
Dates: Sept. 24-26, 2021
Course: Vanderbilt Legends Club – North, Franklin Tennessee
Par/Yardage: Par 72 – 6,475 yards
Live Scoring: Golfstat
Format: Play 5, Count 4
Tee Times: 8:30 a.m. (1st Tee), 8:45 a.m. (10th Tee) each day.
Teams: Alabama, Auburn, Chattanooga, Clemson, Florida, Kentucky, Georgia, Louisville, Middle Tennessee State, Mississippi State, Northwestern, Oregon, Ohio State, Vanderbilt and Washington.
Team Results | Individual Results | Rnd. 2 Pairings
COLUMBUS, Ohio – The Ohio State women’s golf team sits in the No. 9 spot after Day 1 at the Mason Rudolph Championship in Franklin, Tennessee. The three-day event started with 18 holes Friday at the Vanderbilt Legends Club – North Course. The 15 teams will play 18 holes both Saturday and Sunday to round out the event.
The Buckeyes shot 293 (+5) on the day behind a pair of 71s (-1) from Aneka Seumanutafa and Jillian Bourdage.
- Ohio State’s lineup this week is made up of Aneka Seumanutafa, Jillian Bourdage, Kristin Jamieson, Faith Choi and Lauren Peter. Kailie Vongsaga will compete as an individual.
- Seumanutafa and Bourdage both shot -1 (71) on the day to lead the Buckeyes, who are +5 as a team and in 9th place after 18 holes.
- The University of Oregon is leading after Day 1 at -11 (277).
- The Buckeyes are participating in the Folds of Honor program this year to honor military heros lost or wounded in action. Each week a member of the Buckeyes will carry a bag that will be auctioned after the spring season to benefit the Folds of Honor program. This week Aneka Seumanutafa will carry the designated golf bag for her leadership and work in the weight room. The player carrying the bag each week will be indicated by (FOH) on the pretournament lineup graphic.
- Ohio State last won the Mason Rudolph in 2001 (-3).
- The Buckeyes opened the fall season at the Wolverine Invitational Sept. 13-14. Ohio State finished tied for the No. 9 spot with Seumanutafa leading the way at +3 and tied for eighth individually.
- This week is the second of four fall events. The Buckeyes host the Barbara Nicklaus Cup (Oct. 4-5 at Muirfield Village GC) and finish at the Tar Heel Invitational (UNC/Oct. 15-17).
- The Spring portion of the schedule gets underway with Big Ten Match Play (Jan. 31-Feb. 1) in Palm Harbor Florida.
- The weather forecast for the Mason Rudolph Championship calls for mainly sunny skies with temperatures in the mid-70s each day.