COLUMBUS, Ohio – Head coach Ryan Tanoue and the Ohio State rifle program added two student-athletes coming to campus for the start of the 2020-21 season as Philip Becker (Granbury, Texas) and Derek Keiser (Vienna, W. Va.) signed National Letters of Intent to become Buckeyes. Both come highly-decorated with multiple national accolades at the Junior Olympic level and from the Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP).
• Earned a spot on the USA Shooting National Junior Team
• Holds seven CMP Air Rifle national records
• Contributing member for the No. 1 JROTC Air Rifle Team
• 2019 West Virginia Junior Olympic Smallbore and Air Rifle champion
• Three-time Junior Olympic competitor
• CMP Three-Position Air Junior Distinguished Medalist