– Duplicate tickets may be requested due to the following situations which include but are not limited to: tickets not received in the mail from the Ohio State Ticket Office, tickets which are lost, stolen, washed, destroyed or lost via 3rd party mailing.
– Duplicates may only be requested by the original account holder in person or IN WRITING via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to (614) 688-3032. When making the request, the original account holder may give one alternate pick up name if necessary.
– Requests will be accepted starting 4 days prior to the athletic event. Duplicate requests could take up to 48 hours to be filled but a specific pick up time will be given upon the receipt of the duplicate request.
– Duplicate tickets are never mailed. Women’s basketball home game duplicates may be picked up at the Ohio State Ticket Office in the southeast corner of the Schottenstein Center.
– Once the duplicate request is submitted, the bar code on the original ticket will be voided. Once a duplicate request is submitted, the request cannot be revoked at a later time, even if the originals are located.
– If a full season ticket package has not been received in the mail from the OSU Ticket Office four days prior to the first game, we will create duplicates only for the first game on the package. If the full package is still not received by four days prior to the second game, we will accept a duplicate request and create duplicates only for that second game. If the full package is still not received by four days prior to the third game, duplicates will be created for the remaining games in the season ticket package.
– Duplicate tickets cannot be duplicated again.
– If you wish to receive your tickets via email rather than picking them up at will call, you may log into your Ohio State Buckeyes Account online at www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/tickets (click on “Manage My Ticket Account”) and forward your tickets to yourself or someone else. This process will generate new tickets and barcodes for you much like the duplication process that would take place in our office, but will also save you from having to come to our office in person to pick them up as you will receive the new tickets as a PDF document. To select this option, log into your account, click on “Manage Tickets”, select the seats for the game you would like to forward, and select the “Forward” option. Follow the on-screen prompts to guide you through the rest of the process. If you have problems with the forwarding process, feel free to contact our office at 1-800-GO-BUCKS and a representative will assist you.