– TICKET PRICES:
- $5.00 in advance for general admission seating; $15.00 in advance for reserved club seating. Tickets can be purchased in advance here: https://go.osu.edu/SpringGameTix17
- $4.50 for groups of 25 or more (general admission) in advance – contact Athletic Ticket Sales at 1-800-GOBUCKS (select option 2)
- $5.00 on game day for all seats (cash only at the stadium)
- Children 6 & under are free in general admission seating only; all ages require a ticket in reserved club seating
- OSU Students are admitted free by showing a valid Buck ID at gate 32 on game day.
– PUBLIC WILL CALL:
- Will call pick up prior to game day is located in the SE corner of the Schottenstein Center during normal business hours.
- Will call pick up on game day is located at Gate 5 of Ohio Stadium and will open at 10:30am. Fans are strongly encouraged to use Ticketmaster’s print-at-home and mobile entry options to avoid long will call lines.
– PLAYER WILL CALL TICKETS:
- The OSU Player Will Call is located at the Ticket Office near Gate 5. This area will open at 10:30am and will remain open until the end of the first half. Individuals receiving tickets from players must show ID and immediately enter the stadium
– RECRUIT TICKETS:
- Football recruits must enter the Stadium through the Recruit Room at the southeast tower between Gates 26 and 32. The Recruit Room will remain open until the end of the first half.
- Non-football recruits must enter the Stadium at the Ticket Office near Gate 5.
- Individuals receiving Recruit Tickets must show ID and immediately enter the stadium.
Ohio Stadium Seating Chart