Dec. 9, 2017
Ohio State 97 (8-3, 2-0 B1G), William & Mary 62 (6-3, 0-0 CAA)
Dec. 9, 2017
Value City Arena – Columbus, Ohio
- The game marked the first meeting between Ohio State and William & Mary.
- The Buckeyes are 11-2 all-time against members of the Colonial Athletic Association
- Ohio State shot 64.8% from the field, it holds a 4-0 record this season when shooting over 50% from the field.
- The Buckeyes made a season-high 11 3-pointers in the contest.
- Ohio State scored a season-high 97 points, its highest total since scoring 111 against Marshall Nov. 25, 2016.
- The Buckeyes are 8-0 this season when scoring 70+ points.
- Ohio State matched a season high with 19 assists.
- The Buckeyes committed a season-low 12 fouls.
- The game marked the second time Chris Holtmann has squared off against the Tribe.
- Holtmann holds a 1-1 record against William & Mary for his career and 1-0 at the helm of the Buckeyes.
- Jae’Sean Tate scored eight points on a perfect 4-4 from the field while adding three rebounds, three assists, and a block in the contest.
- His eight points moved him past Larry Siegfried to take possession of the 34th-spot on the Buckeyes all-time scoring list.
- Keita Bates-Diop poured in a career-high 27 points while grabbing four boards and dishing out two assists.
- Bates-Diop has led the Buckeyes in scoring in six of their 11 contests on the year.
- The Buckeyes are 5-1 in games in which Bates-Diop leads the team in scoring this season.
- Kaleb Wesson scored 17 points adding seven rebounds, two assists, two blocks, and three steals in the contest.
- Wesson tied career-high marks in blocks, assists, and rebounds while setting a career-high for steals.
- Andrew Dakich scored a career-high eight points on a perfect 3-3 from the field and 2-2 from behind the arc, he also added three rebounds and two assists.
- Andre Wesson scored five points while adding three rebounds and three assists.
- His three assists tied a career-high set Dec. 2 against Wisconsin.
- Connor Fulton scored his first career point and grabbed his first career rebound in three minutes of action.