Dec. 2, 2017 POSTGAME NOTES
Ohio State 83 (6-3, 1-0 B1G), Wisconsin 58 (3-5, 0-1 B1G)
Dec. 2, 2017
Kohl Center – Madison, Wisconsin
- The game marked the 188th meeting between Ohio State and Wisconsin.
- The Buckeyes lead the series 88-70 in the series all-time.
- Ohio State has now won two-straight meetings with the Badgers.
- The win was the largest margin of victory for an opponent at the Kohl Center.
- The Buckeyes are 6-0 this season when scoring 70-plus points.
- Ohio State shot a season-high 53.8% from 3-point range going 7-13 on the day.
- The Buckeyes shot a season-high 66% from the field in the contest.
- The win marked Holtmann’s fifth victory over a Big Ten opponent for his career, and his first at the helm of the Buckeyes.
- Kaleb Wesson led the Buckeyes in scoring with a career-high 19 points while adding three rebounds.
- Keita Bates-Diop compiled 17 points, 11 rebounds and five assist on the evening.
- His five assist ties a career high.
- Bates-Diop recorded his sixth double-double of the season and his 12th of his career.
- The Buckeyes are 11-1 in games in which Bates-Diop records a double-double.
- Jae’Sean Tate scored 16 points to go along with three rebounds and four assists.
- His 16 points moved him up to 36th in all-time scoring at Ohio State passing Luke White. He is now 11 points away from passing John Havlicek (1,223) for the 35th spot.