Nov. 16, 2017
Ohio State 82 (3-0, 0-0 B1G), Texas Southern 64 (0-3, 0-0 SWAC)
Nov. 16, 2017
Value City Arena – Columbus, Ohio
• The game marked the first meeting between Ohio State and Texas Southern.
• The Buckeyes now hold a 7-0 record against teams representing the Southwestern Athletic Conference.
• The Buckeyes are 3-0 on the season when leading at the half.
• Ohio State has outrebounded its opponent in all three games this season.
• The Buckeyes are now 9-0 in games in which Keita Bates-Diop records a double-double.
• Ohio State made a season-high nine 3-pointers in the contest.
• Vince O’Brien, athletic trainer for the Ohio State men’s basketball team, worked his final game after 24 years at Ohio State, the last 17 with the men’s basketball program. O’Brien, a member of the Ohio Athletic Trainers Hall of Fame, left the athletics department for the OSU Crane Sports Medicine Center.
• Chris Holtmann starts his tenure at Ohio State off with a 3-0 record.
• Keita Bates-Diop led the Buckeyes in rebounding and tied for the team lead in scoring netting 17 points and pulling down 12 boards.
• Recorded his third double-double of the season, bringing his career total to nine.
• C.J. Jackson’s nine assists tied a career high previously set Nov. 11, 2016 against Navy.
• Musa Jallow set career marks in minutes played with 29, points with 13, and steals with four in the contest. It was his first career start
• Micah Potter scored a career-high 17 points in the game, topping his previous career high of 13, set vs. N.C. Central (11/14/16)