Feb. 4, 2016
Ohio State 68 (14-10, 6-5 B1G), Wisconsin 79 (14-9, 5-5 B1G)
Feb. 4, 2015
Kohl Center – Madison, Wisconsin
- This was the 155th meeting all time between the Buckeyes and the Badgers. Ohio State leads the all-time series with Wisconsin, 86-69.
- Ohio State is 29-45 in Madison all time.
- Ohio State is 789-698 all-time against the current alignment of the Big Ten.
- Ohio State’s bench combined for 27 of the teams 32 points in the first half
- The Buckeye bench scored a season-high 46 points. The previous high was 40 vs. Grambling on Nov. 17
- The last time the Ohio State bench outscored the starters was Nov. 24, 2015 vs. Louisiana Tech as the bench scored 40 of the teams 74 points
- OSU has allowed 10 or more made 3s in 65 games, the Buckeyes are 46-19 in those games. 11 teams have made 13 or more, OSU is 8-3 in those games.
- Matta is 313-104 during his career at Ohio State and 415-135 overall as a head coach
- The Buckeyes are 138-65 in Big Ten regular season play under Matta.
- In 16 seasons as a head coach Matta is 164-75 overall vs. the Big Ten including a mark of 160-72 while coaching the Buckeyes.
- With Matta at the helm Ohio State is 53-28 in the month of February.
- Matta is 12-13 over his 16-year coaching career vs. Wisconsin, including a 10-13 record as coach of the Buckeyes.
- Lyle recorded a game-high 27 points, the second most of his career. Lyle scored 29 at Indiana Jan. 10
- Lyle recorded 18 of Ohio State’s 32 points in the first half
- Tate scored 9 points and grabbed three rebounds.
- Tate was 4-9 from the field and 1-1 from the free-throw line
- Thompson scored 9 points to go along with six rebounds
- Thompson recorded his 300th career point
- Bates-Diop finished with 7 points and a game-high eight rebounds
- Bates-Diop recorded his 400th career point
- Williams recorded all 10 of his points in the second half