Feb. 18, 2018
No. 8 Ohio State 62 (22-7, 13-3 B1G), No. 22 Michigan 74 (22-7, 11-5 B1G)
Feb. 18, 2018
Crisler Center – Ann Arbor, Mich.
• The game marked the 174th meeting between Ohio State and Michigan.
• Ohio State leads the all time series with Michigan 97-77.
• Ranked Ohio State teams are 35-10 against the Wolverines and 15-27 against ranked Michigan teams. Each team owns seven wins in games when both Ohio State and Michigan are ranked at the same time.
• The Buckeyes are now 1-1 against the Wolverines this year. The previous matchup was a 71-62 victory Dec. 4 in Columbus.
• Ohio State is now 2-5 when trailing at the half.
• The Buckeyes are 2-3 against ranked teams this season.
• Ohio State outrebounded the Wolverines 40-30.
• The game marked the third time Chris Holtmann has faced Michigan in his career.
• Holtmann holds a 1-2 record against the Wolverines and is 1-1 at the helm of the Buckeyes.
• Jae’Sean Tate led the Buckeyes with 20 points in the contest.
• Tate recorded his fourth double-double of the season and 14th of his career with 20 points and a career-high 15 rebounds.
• The last Buckeye to record 20 or more points and 15 or more rebounds in a game was Jared Sullinger Feb. 29, 2012 at Northwestern in a 75-73 win for the No. 10 Buckeyes. Sullinger had 22 points and 18 rebounds in that contest.
• Tate is now ranked 21st on the list of all-time leading scorers for the Buckeyes with 1,462 points, passing David Lighty (1,458).
• Keita Bates-Diop went 3-6 beyond the arc. He had 17 points and seven rebounds in the contest.
• Bates-Diop currently sits at number 39 on the list of all-time scorers with 1,165 points. He needs 14 points to pass Lawrence Funderburke (1,179).
• Andre Wesson tied his career-high with three assists and had eight points.
• Wesson finished a perfect 3-3 from the floor and 1-1 from beyond the arc and at the line.
• Kyle Young played a career-high 22 minutes in the contest.
• Young grabbed five off the boards, had one block, one steal and two points.