Dec. 9, 2013
1. What is your favorite thing about being a Buckeye?
My favorite thing about being a Buckeye is the unique pride that goes along with being part of such an incredible university. It’s awesome to partake in so many great opportunities provided here at The Ohio State University.
2. What is your favorite event?
My favorite event varies, but I tend to enjoy floor the most because I enjoy tumbling and flipping and twisting.
3. What do you like to do outside of the gym?
Outside of the gym I enjoying spending time with friends, making and listening to music, and devoting time to my religious pursuits.
4. You’re majoring in sports industry, what do you want to do after college?
There are a wide array of jobs associated with the Sports Industry major, so I don’t have my mind set on any particular job. However, I think I would enjoy working in sports retail or journalism.
5. You’re originally from Utah. Is there anything you miss about it now that you’re in Ohio?
I definitely miss my family and closest friends from Utah, but having lived and trained in Colorado with Sean Melton for two years away from home prior to coming here, I feel I have somewhat of an advantage. With that said, living in Ohio has been one of the most exciting and enjoyable experiences, more so than Colorado Springs.