You are cordially invited to a private auction for this special event. On June 10, 2010, you and 23 guests of your choice will enjoy the third annual Dinner on the 50-yard Line in Ohio Stadium, hosted by Donna & Jim Foster, Barbara & Thad Matta, Ellen & Jim Tressel, and Sheila & Gene Smith. The evening will include cocktails in the Home Team Locker Room, dinner catered by Cameron Mitchell, plus musical entertainment. Proceeds from this event will support the Ohio State Basketball Practice Facility renovation project.
Bidding began on Friday, April 23, 2010 at 9 a.m. and closed on Friday, April 30, 2010 at noon.
The minimum bid for this extraordinary event has been set at $50,000. A bid history will be maintained throughout the auction. The winning bidder will be contacted directly by the Department of Athletics.
For more information or questions, please contact Denny Hoobler at 614.688.5734, email@example.com or Tammy Savage at 614.247.7027, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Bidders have been pre-selected
• As an option, we encourage bidders to collaborate. You are welcome to create “teams” and submit bids. If you are interested in obtaining the names of other bidders, please contact Tammy Savage or Denny Hoobler (614) 247-7027
• The event will accommodate a total of 24 guests (including you.) In addition to the 24, Donna and Jim Foster, Barbara and Thad Matta, Sheila and Gene Smith, and Ellen and Jim Tressel will serve as event hosts.
• Your net charitable contribution will equal the winning bid/purchase price minus the fair market value of the event (fair market value = $3,000).
• Gene Smith, Associate Vice President and Director of Athletics at The Ohio State University, will contact the winning bidder on Friday, April 30 after the bidding closes.
• List of attendees must be submitted to the Department of Athletics by Friday, May 21, 2010
• There will be no make-up date
• In the event of inclement weather, a tent will be placed over the 50 or moved to the University Suite
• Attire will be determined by the winning bidder
• Seating arrangements will be dictated by the winning bidder
• Parking will be provided outside the Southeast corner of Ohio Stadium
Cocktails and Dinner
• Cocktails begin promptly at 6:30 p.m. in the Ohio Stadium Locker Room
• Cameron Mitchell Restaurants will cater the event, menu determined by winning bidder
• Dinner will begin at 7:30 p.m.
• Professional photographer will be provided
– Ohio Stadium is a non-smoking facility