April 27, 2017
Follow the Buckeyes on Facebook and Twitter
Setting The Scene
- Ohio State is looking to defend its Big Ten Tournament title this weekend in West Lafayette, Ind.
- The Buckeyes are the No. 1 seed and will play the winner of the match between Minnesota and Indiana on Friday morning at 9 a.m.
- Ohio State has won 11 Big Ten Tournament titles including nine of the last 11.
BUCKEYES IN A NUTSHELL
- Won the Big Ten regular season title for the 12th-straight season and the 15th time overall
- Only seventh program in any sport to win 12 or more straight Big Ten titles
- This was the 11th outright regular season title in the last 12 years
- 26-3 on the season and a perfect 16-0 at home
- Ranked in the top-3 all season
- Only school with two players in the top-10 of the singles rankings
- Have won 75-straight home matches against Big Ten opponents dating back to 2004
- All three losses came on the road, two were 4-3 decisions and were against the No. 1, No. 8 and No. 11 teams in the country.
- Has 13 wins over top-31 ranked teams this season
- Has eight wins over teams ranked in the top-20
- Have surrendered just 26 points in 29 matches this season
- Has lost just one Big Ten match in the last 12 years
Ohio State at the Big Ten Tournament
- Won 11 Big Ten Tournament titles
- Have won nine of the last 11 Big Ten Tournament titles
- Won the Big Ten Tournament the last time is was hosted by Purdue in 2007