BEYONCE & JAY-Z TICKET INFORMATION
MOBILE PHONE ENTRY
- Click here to purchase tickets
- Admittance Policy – Children aged 2 and over must have a ticket. Under 2 is free, but must sit on parent’s lap.
- Disability Seating
- Guests are able to exchange their tickets for tickets that meet their disability-related need, based on availability.
- Guests requiring disability seating should contact the Athletics Ticket Office at least two weeks in advance, and are encouraged to make the exchange in advance of the concert if possible. Advance exchanges are made at the Athletics Ticket Office located in the Schottenstein Center.
- If guests cannot make the exchange in advance of show day, then guests can enter Ohio Stadium with their original tickets and proceed to the Ticketing Services window located at the Ohio Stadium Ticket Office at Gate 5 to make the exchange.
- Guests may call the Athletics Ticket Office at 1-800-GOBUCKS (1-800-462-8257) for further details about the exchange process.
- Lost/Stolen Tickets – Guests reporting lost/stolen tickets should contact the ticket office in advance at 1-800-GOBUCKS (1-800-462-8257), however there is no guarantee that lost or stolen tickets will be replaceable.
- Ticket Issues – Guests experiencing ticket issues after entering the gates of Ohio Stadium should contact the nearest Usher or Redcoat for assistance. Guests also may report to the Ticketing Services window located at the ticket office at Gate 5.
- WARNING: Tickets should always be purchased from an authorized ticket agent, i.e. the Ohio State Athletics Ticket Office, Ticketmaster, or the Ohio State Ticket Exchange. Please be advised that StubHub, eBay and ticket brokers, for example, are not recognized ticketing agents of Ohio State. Tickets purchased from unauthorized agents could be counterfeit, stolen, or otherwise void, and will not be valid for admission to the event. Guests with invalid tickets will not be permitted to enter the Stadium and will have no recourse for reimbursement or other compensation.
Mobile Entry is the easiest and safest way to access tickets to your events.
ACCESS YOUR TICKET PRIOR TO SHOW DAY
Cell service may be unavailable at times around Ohio Stadium. Download the Ticketmaster app ahead of time. You should open your Mobile Entry tickets prior to arriving to your event. The Ticketmaster App will save your tickets and will allow you to view them, even if you lose internet access. Add your ticket(s) to your phone’s “wallet” and have a fully charged battery.
TRANSFER TICKETS TO OTHER PHONE
If you have multiple tickets on one phone, all parties must be present in order to enter. If you need to transfer your tickets to another account, please do so before arriving to the stadium. Once they accept their tickets, the tickets will be in their account. Please ensure the email address used is the same email address they use to login to their Ticketmaster account.
ENTERING THE STADIUM
- Make sure you have already downloaded the Ticketmaster App or have downloaded your ticket to your wallet. Cell service may be unavailable at times around Ohio Stadium.
- Open the Ticketmaster App for visit Ticketmaster.com using the internet
- Login to your account and locate your tickets.
- Tap the tickets and show to the ticket taker
- Your phone will be scanned for entry and you are in!
- If you have multiple tickets on one phone, all parties must be present in order to enter.
A wristband is required in order to access seats on the field/floor level.
All guests with field seats (tickets with a Section labeled “FLR”) must enter through Gates 17 on the West side or Gate 24 on the East side of Ohio Stadium.
Upon scanning into the event, each person will have a wristband placed on your arm by facility staff. If you have multiple tickets on one phone, all parties must be present in order to enter and to receive their wristband.
Only one wristband will be provided per ticket. No additional wristbands will be provided and replacement wristbands are not available.
VIP WILL CALL
A special Will Call location has been setup for guests that have purchased VIP tickets for the concert. Those purchasing the following packages will need to pickup their tickets at the VIP Check-In Booth located just outside Gate 7:
- The Runway VIP Experience
- VIP Riser Experience
- On The Run II VIP Lounge Package
- Club Carter VIP Package
- Club Carter Package
- Gold VIP Fan Package
- Silver VIP Fan Package
GENERAL PUBLIC WILL CALL TICKETS
Public Will Call can be found by visiting the Gate 5 Ticket Office at Ohio Stadium. If you need to transfer your mobile tickets to another account, please do so before arriving to the stadium through the Ticketmaster App.
CAN I LOSE MY TICKET PRIVILEGES?
- Yes, you may lose your ticket privileges if you have engaged in conduct that is determined, by either OSU or the NCAA, to be in violation of any NCAA rule or if, in OSU’s reasonable discretion, you have otherwise taken any action that jeopardizes the eligibility of OSU’s programs or its student-athletes.