Group/Individual Registration Form
The Department of Athletics will be hosting the 2011 Chick-fil-A Leadercast. Similar to last year, this program is a day-long web cast event that features numerous speakers and presentations on leadership from John Maxwell, Seth Godin and others.
The event will be on Friday, May 6th from 9:00am-5:00pm with registration beginning at 8:00am. The program will take place in the Fawcett Center Auditorium at 2400 Olentangy River Road. The cost to participate is $60.00/person. The option of purchasing a box lunch for $10.00 in advance is available or the Fawcett Center’s Coaches Club Café will be open throughout the day for lunch, snacks and refreshments.
We encourage you to register soon if you are interested. The deadline for registrations is Monday, May 2nd. To register, please complete the attached individual or group registration form and return it to me. Upon receipt we will provide payment instructions.
For more information on the program feel free to view the video or link below.
Feel free to pass this information along to anyone else who you feel may be interested in attending.
Thanks and Go Bucks!
At the 2011 Chick-fil-A Leadercast, you will learn:
• How to lead based on respect and relationship rather than rights and position.
• The difference between dynamic leadership and mediocre management.
• Ways to move past the brainstorming phase to actually implement ideas.
• How to provide exceptional customer service and create a culture of servant hood.
• The keys to finding your passion and unlocking creativity in your workplace.
• Way to incorporate innovation in your organization.
For additional information go to: www.chick-fil-aleadercast.com/about/leadercast